Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Highlight of your day or week so far? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    I applied to Americamp and received a list of camps to choose from I feel like I'm applying to universities again, but the experience is a bit more pleasant.
    How'd you receive a list to choose from?! I thought you get offers one by one? I've applied too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Damn! Good luck for your interview, after you smash it go back to sleep!
    Just on my way back to London now. Not sure it went down well... :getmecoat:

I've got training in the evening, so no sleep until I get home!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojojojo)
    How'd you receive a list to choose from?! I thought you get offers one by one? I've applied too
    I don't have any offers yet, they emailed them to me because the jobs fair is this week, so perhaps they want me to be certain which camps I want to approach for interview How's your application going?

ReputationRep:
    finishing the mocks exams that my school decided would be great to give us straight after christmas break.............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Watching The Hobbit
    It said highlight.

ReputationRep:
    yep and FINISHING them was the highlight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_tinie_D)
    It's my birthday today soooo
    Happy birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It said highlight.
    Er, I know. It was a highlight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Er, I know. It was a highlight.
    I'm implying watching the Hobbit isn't a highlight. ie, it's ****

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any offers yet, they emailed them to me because the jobs fair is this week, so perhaps they want me to be certain which camps I want to approach for interview How's your application going?
    Ahh ok! I got that too and have a few I really like! It's alright, such a long process! Waiting for placement, but just got my new passport back as it was expiring soon. Hopefully I'll be placed at the fair - I'm going despite having an exam the next day! You?

ReputationRep:
    Received my first offer.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't died yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
    I haven't died yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah there jimbo gotta think brighter than that !

ReputationRep:
    Sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojojojo)
    Ahh ok! I got that too and have a few I really like! It's alright, such a long process! Waiting for placement, but just got my new passport back as it was expiring soon. Hopefully I'll be placed at the fair - I'm going despite having an exam the next day! You?
    Ahh same here I've got a few camps in mind! It really is are you going to the London one this weekend? I'm also applying to Camp America too just in case the Americamp application is unsuccessful. Haha is it an important one? Rather stressful haha, I need to get references but the jobs fair is so close. If everyone was not so busy over the holidays I would have got them on time

ReputationRep:
    Ahh same here I've got a few camps in mind! It really is are you going to the London one this weekend? I'm also applying to Camp America too just in case the Americamp application is unsuccessful. Haha is it an important one? Rather stressful haha, I need to get references but the jobs fair is so close. If everyone was not so busy over the holidays I would have got them on time
    Yes I am It's like a 3 and a half hour bus ride each way! Wow, both!? You won't get refunded for the first payment will you? Need to pass to stay on the course, and it's a mathsey one so yeah! I printed out my online application and references weren't even on it so I doubt you need them for the fair. But don't you need to be placeable at the fair? If you haven't done references you can't have finished stage 2?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I just found a £20 note in my pocket!! :woo: :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Love it when that happens :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Was cooked for by a lovely person on my 21st birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Got my full licence in the post today and best mate brought me some Gregg's unexpectedly because I'm feeling a bit ill. Bless him haha

(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Haha awesome! :lol:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.