Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dprince)
    Thank you kind Sir!:top2:
    All in a day's work :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    I know I just want to know! I still have ucl and durham to hear back from...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, I'm still waiting on UCL, LSE and Warwick If they're just going to give me a rejection I'd rather know now and move on rather than wait! I hope you hear from UCL and Durham soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Same, I'm still waiting on UCL, LSE and Warwick If they're just going to give me a rejection I'd rather know now and move on rather than wait! I hope you hear from UCL and Durham soon.
    I hope you hear back soon too! :jive: I would have loved to apply to lse but opted for oxford instead, and in hindsight I probably should have choosen lse instead but oh well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope you hear back soon too! :jive: I would have loved to apply to lse but opted for oxford instead, and in hindsight I probably should have choosen lse instead but oh well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Durham and UCL are both great universities as well Sorry if I already asked this, but where have you heard back from?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Durham and UCL are both great universities as well Sorry if I already asked this, but where have you heard back from?
    Exeter and Warwick plus a rejection from oxford but I'm not really that upset over oxford...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exeter and Warwick plus a rejection from oxford but I'm not really that upset over oxford...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations on the other two though! I really want Warwick to hurry up with mine now I got rejected from Oxford too. To be fair, their application process is tough and I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Wherever we end up it's going to be great

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on the other two though! I really want Warwick to hurry up with mine now I got rejected from Oxford too. To be fair, their application process is tough and I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Wherever we end up it's going to be great
    Aw I appreciate your optimism and hopefully your right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw I appreciate your optimism and hopefully your right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw Best of luck again

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone checked their TSA scores yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)
    Has anyone checked their TSA scores yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. There's really no point for me. I'm not going to reapply to Oxford for undergrad. I don't have a burning desire to know why I was rejected from Oxford. It was my least favorite school, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurofune)
    No. There's really no point for me. I'm not going to reapply to Oxford for undergrad. I don't have a burning desire to know why I was rejected from Oxford. It was my least favorite school, to be honest.
    I'm not reapplying either, but I was still curious. Got 60.9 so I'm sure that's why I was rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)
    I'm not reapplying either, but I was still curious. Got 60.9 so I'm sure that's why I was rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ooftar;52941327]Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️😂

That's a bummer😒 just wasn't meant to be then, there is no point in thinking about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to check mine now!........

I got 68.6!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to check mine now!........

I got 68.6!
    Wow! That's a really good score

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)
    Wow! That's a really good score

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Still didn't get an offer though lol I only got AAA though so that's probably why:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Still didn't get an offer though lol I only got AAA though so that's probably why:rolleyes:
    You'll probably strive at whichever Uni you decide to go to now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got 62 and didn't get shortlisted either. (But I'm not that set on Oxford anyway.)

edit: it's 61.9 actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid)
    You'll probably strive at whichever Uni you decide to go to now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I've just been on the phone with the Social and Political Science office at UCL!

They said they have received something like 700 applications for 30-35 places haha.

They did say they were probably going to give out upwards of 100 offers though.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.