Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakshres)
    Yeah thats true. I been trying to attempt a lot more of those type of questions.
    What subjects are you taking? Maybe I can point you to some types of questions, which may help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesleigh)
    What subjects are you taking? Maybe I can point you to some types of questions, which may help?
    Please do, that will be really helpful. Maths, Further maths, chemistry and biology.

ReputationRep:
    Please do, that will be really helpful. Maths, Further maths, chemistry and biology.
    Alright, I can't help with Biology, but I do the other 3. Lemme go hunting.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I can't help with Biology, but I do the other 3. Lemme go hunting.
    Damn that will be awesome. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It'd be amazing if you could find some sample questions other than the ones on the website!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats true. I been trying to attempt a lot more of those type of questions.
    Where can you find questions like that??

ReputationRep:
    Currently searching for all subjects. I have a few, not quite found them all yet. Give me 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themonalisa)
    Where can you find questions like that??
    Just google A* chemistry questions for gcse etc. You will find a lot of really challenging questions

ReputationRep:
    Just google A* chemistry questions for gcse etc. You will find a lot of really challenging questions
    Maybe so, but not ones that'll properly prepare you.

ReputationRep:
    guys you need to relax, the entrance exams are really easy

ReputationRep:
    btw wesleigh you shouldnt report me. i am only saying about how i feel about the school and people need different aspects of the school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeiscool)
    btw wesleigh you shouldnt report me. i am only saying about how i feel about the school and people need different aspects of the school
    Are you a current pupil at the school?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a current pupil at the school?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeiscool)
    yes
    Oh alright. Which current pupil? I actually didn't realise you were. If I'd have known, I wouldn't have reported you. I though you were just a troll.

ReputationRep:
    No need to revise for these piss easy entrance exams. Look at the joke of a sample questions. Pretty confident in getting 90% ABSLUTE MINIMUM A.K.A ON A BAD DAY on all of my exams. Chill out guys...

ReputationRep:
    Lol I've made a muck up of things, I emailed saying to switch further maths to philosophy but now I would rather do politics but I'm scared they will find me annoying as I already have my letter for the subjects that I am doing lol. Oh and I did say philosophy but got religious studies but I guess they are the same basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpeedyGonzalez)
    No need to revise for these piss easy entrance exams. Look at the joke of a sample questions. Pretty confident in getting 90% ABSLUTE MINIMUM A.K.A ON A BAD DAY on all of my exams. Chill out guys...
    I guess some of us would rather be safe than sorry, so are actually trying to prepare ourselves as much as we can.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused..... I was under the impression that for economics we were going to have to complete a test on 'thinking skills' as no previous economic knowledge was required. However I went to print out the sample thinking paper and the HWSF website had changed this to an economics paper. How will I be able to take a paper in economics if I've never studied it???:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    I'm confused..... I was under the impression that for economics we were going to have to complete a test on 'thinking skills' as no previous economic knowledge was required. However I went to print out the sample thinking paper and the HWSF website had changed this to an economics paper. How will I be able to take a paper in economics if I've never studied it???:confused:
    Hey!
    Dont worry, they are not expecting you to know anything! Just try your best, I study economics and a lot of it is based on common knowledge, just think about the questions from a global perspective. What are the costs? benefits? ect.
    Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajarjarir)
    Hey!
    Dont worry, they are not expecting you to know anything! Just try your best, I study economics and a lot of it is based on common knowledge, just think about the questions from a global perspective. What are the costs? benefits? ect.
    Hope this helps!
    Out of curiosity, have you seen the papers which will be given to us this Saturday?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.