Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That was loads of help thank you I wanted to go to the open day but I can't get there:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Darley Bank accommodation? Found no one yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amyy_A;53560869]That was loads of help thank you I wanted to go to the open day but I can't get there:/

Good ! Ah that's a bummer! I can imagine there will be plenty of space though because students come from all over x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's not the best:/ I just don't want to waste money buying stuff that's not going to fitx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amyy_A;53566445]Yeah it's not the best:/ I just don't want to waste money buying stuff that's not going to fitx

Do you live far from the uni? And yeah I'm like that 😂 im going on Saturday and having a look to see the size of the room etc... I'm just taking the basic nessecities and if I have extra room next time I'm home just pick them up x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live about an hour and a half away? I seem to have a huge list of "necessities" already I wish I could go on Saturday cause it'd help to see the size of the room👎 do you think if I email them they could answer my questions🙈 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live about the same amount of time away haha! You could email them and ask them however if you go on YouTube and watch uni room tours they give you a pretty good idea of what to take and what other people took and how much they could fit? Also if you can find your flat mates or people you maybe living with see if you can divide the kitchenware (e.g pots and pans) so you're not taking loads and ending up with 7 saucepans 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I might try it I've watched quite a few room tours and hauls so I've got loads of ideas for storage from them and I've put what flat I'm in on here but no ones replied👎 it'd be great if I could find them before I went x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool I think they're the best way to get an idea of what to take tbh! I haven't got my room yet I applied a couple days ago but haven't heard anything what type of room have you applied for? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they're really helpful i was told 2 days after I applied I'm in a peak court en-suite x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sir Peter Hilton court, flat 6, floor D!

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! I hope I find out soon!! I've applied for sir Peter Hilton court! What course you studying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will do, I'm doing ITMB? It's a mixture of computing and business what are you studying?🙈 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! Sounds interesting im studying law x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie.Takyi4)
    Hi Anyone in Princess Alice Court
    Hi, I'm Flat 17, Floor B in Princess Alice. What are you?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't found out yet I've applied for sir Peter Hilton court. How long did it take to find out your room after you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie.Takyi4)
    Hello
    I applied to Derby but I haven't received my student number to apply how did you guys get yours
    I haven't received the thank you for applying email - I think admissions are really busy, however if you go onto the Derby Uni website - accommodations, you can put your UCAS number in but don't put the dashes in Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in...
    Room 5 , Flat 07, Floor C, Sir Peter Hilton Court.. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 7 on floor C too!!! Flat buddies!! What you going to be studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallay93)
    Im in flat 7 on floor C too!!! Flat buddies!! What you going to be studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Flat buddies! I'm studying Criminology and Psychology you!?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.