The Student Room Group

How do I get a muslim girl to be my GF(not like other threads)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gen. AIDEED
Good advice.

What? BAD ADVICE!
A real man will offer you marriage, A loser will offer you zina
Original post by Mary562
What? BAD ADVICE!

Since when does taking a girl out for dinner or cinema equate to Zina JHEEZE! Chill out i remember some arab guy say to me a man gets married a boy has girl friends, i said to him so how many girl friends did u have when u were a boy? He said i was a man since a young kid lmfao XD you remind me of him
Original post by Groot
:colonhash:

:biggrin::tongue:
Since when does taking a girl out for dinner or cinema equate to Zina JHEEZE! Chill out i remember some arab guy say to me a man gets married a boy has girl friends, i said to him so how many girl friends did u have when u were a boy? He said i was a man since a young kid lmfao XD you remind me of him

That's good to know at least your brain is functioning well to remember past information :h:

Surely sir, you are the dumb one here right now who is out of his league and knows nothing about Islam. Stop giving bad advices about things you don't understand.

You are still encouraging zina of the eyes and possibly zina of the hands :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562
What? BAD ADVICE!

For **** sake like i said you cannot get married at 19 years old Jesus Christ.
Original post by goobypls
Are you stupid he is 19 that is no age to get married.

Whah :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need to swear and get your panties in a twist. I know people who have
Original post by Mary562
No need to swear and get your panties in a twist. I know people who have

It's stupid to get married at the age go to Uni and do something instead of wasting time. Or even get a job before you get married.

Also is he financially secure to get married at 19.

Just to prove your point wrong, in Islam when two person become "baligh"
they can get married. But for a second we do believe they can't get married. Can't they get engaged? At least that way everyone will know they are together.
It's stupid to get married at the age go to Uni and do something instead of wasting time. Or even get a job before you get married.

Also is he financially secure to get married at 19.

My close cousin married an 18-year-old. She goes uni, she's happy etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vegito
Just to prove your point wrong, in Islam when two person become "baligh"
they can get married. But for a second we do believe they can't get married. Can't they get engaged? At least that way everyone will know they are together.

You do realize you don't magically get engaged without spending some together. IT SHOULD BE DONE OUT OF LOVE NOT FOLLOWING RULES.
Original post by Up quark
You are still encouraging zina of the eyes and possibly zina of the hands :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

please explain?

Original post by Vegito
Surely sir, you are the dumb one here right now who is out of his league and knows nothing about Islam. Stop giving bad advices about things you don't understand.

make me
Original post by Up quark
My close cousin married an 18-year-old. She goes uni, she's happy etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will i see her on the Jeremy Kyle show anytime soon ?
Will i see her on the Jeremy Kyle show anytime soon ?

I'm sure you will m8. Believe it or not, people can get married in their late teens and be mature enough and all that k.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You do realize you don't magically get engaged without spending some together. IT SHOULD BE DONE OUT OF LOVE NOT FOLLOWING RULES.

some people lack common sense.
some people lack common sense.

One too many people these days ......

And you do realize that you can break up an engagement when ever you want if things don't work out? It's not a taboo or anything. What are you afraid of hun? If you are afraid of getting in an engagement then you should be afraid of having a relationship as well. You are doing this because you don't trust the other person enough.

And he is a close friend to the girl not some one new to her so yeah they know each other enough to get engaged.
I think if you have no intention of marrying this girl, there really is no point, you will both end up hurt in the end and that's what she'd expect from you if she is a muslim girl. That being said we are living in the 21st century now, i think if you carry on the way you are things will probably work out for themselves if it is meant to be. Allah has fated us to be with someone after all. I personally don't see why people have to put the label "girlfriend/boyfriend" on a relationship, what's the difference of asking her to be your 'gf' if you already spend time alone with her and don't touch her or anything? eventually you will get closer and you'll be able to contemplate marriage and the future and if you are not comfortable with discussing such things with her then she probably isn't the one for you. Love is friendship ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending