Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    I can't see any reason for it not to! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    Thanks, are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am! Not sure yet, waiting to see what finance I get as well as what I'll be earning monthly at work working one day a week, it'll help me work out what I can afford as long as it's ensuite haha .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am! Not sure yet, waiting to see what finance I get as well as what I'll be earning monthly at work working one day a week, it'll help me work out what I can afford as long as it's ensuite haha .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I hope to get a part time job too, don't know how I'll fit it in lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview late March for Canterbury Christchurch primary education, can you tell me what the interview process was like please. Also how long did they take to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahbananah)
    Hi, I have an interview late March for Canterbury Christchurch primary education, can you tell me what the interview process was like please. Also how long did they take to get back to you?
    They got back to me in a week. I can't remember a lot about it apart from it being one of my favourite interviews and I found the talk very interesting- good luck 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They got back to me in a week. I can't remember a lot about it apart from it being one of my favourite interviews and I found the talk very interesting- good luck 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank You 😃

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I hope to get a part time job too, don't know how I'll fit it in lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll be fine, the SU always want staff, they will fit around studies, you'll only be in so often anyway, it's a little more difficult with your course though, so something at the uni would be best .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine, the SU always want staff, they will fit around studies, you'll only be in so often anyway, it's a little more difficult with your course though, so something at the uni would be best .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great idea! I have a part time job now so I think I'd miss the extra money if I didn't have one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great idea! I have a part time job now so I think I'd miss the extra money if I didn't have one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know how you feel! It's great to have some extra cash, means you know you won't struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted a place at Canterbury to study music...soo excited! do you guys know how to apply for accommodation i can't work out how!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isla H)
    I've accepted a place at Canterbury to study music...soo excited! do you guys know how to apply for accommodation i can't work out how!?!
    The application for accommodation doesn't open until April so you won't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a conditional offer to study Policing (Criminal Investigation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alesi.W)
    Hi, I have a conditional offer to study Policing (Criminal Investigation.
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have an unconditional offer for Policing (or the "Policing Suite" as they like to call it).

I went to the open day on the 18th and really liked the place, but ran out of time to check out the accommodation! So I have been flicking back and forth through all the options on the website trying to decide what I like (and can afford).

As soon as the UCAS track website is back up and running I will be confirming my choice.

Look forward to seeing you all in September!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer! But no interview date yet, does everyone have an interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamG89)
    Hi all, I have an unconditional offer for Policing (or the "Policing Suite" as they like to call it).

I went to the open day on the 18th and really liked the place, but ran out of time to check out the accommodation! So I have been flicking back and forth through all the options on the website trying to decide what I like (and can afford).

As soon as the UCAS track website is back up and running I will be confirming my choice.

Look forward to seeing you all in September!
    Oh no! I can recommended accommodation based on what you prefer? Such as location, socialness etc. the best ones are probably pin hill, Lanfranc and St George's .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, ive applied for Canterbury, and got offer for 280 ucas points to do history any one doing the same course?
    What is the best accommodation? Cant decide between canterbury or anglia ruskin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppyosborne1)
    Hi, ive applied for Canterbury, and got offer for 280 ucas points to do history any one doing the same course?
    What is the best accommodation? Cant decide between canterbury or anglia ruskin
    Congrats! I've heard the history course at Canterbury is really good! Tough decision though, accommodation depends on whether you want ensuite and what sort of things you're looking for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I know it looks perfect, i was looking at either St George Center or Lanfranc? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppyosborne1)
    Thanks! I know it looks perfect, i was looking at either St George Center or Lanfranc? x
    They're both great, both ensuite. St George's is quite expensive! Lanfranc is really social and in a great location for everything too, St George's is great if you want a double bed and it's above the SU x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.