Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nins_94)
    Hmm maybe give them a we ring or e mail them to see! I didn't get a link to apply for my interview so I had to ring them so it might just have been the computer system! X
    I've had my actual interview but I'm talking about post applicant day for successful applicants that everyone else is talking about above.

Claire xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tummymummy10)
    I've had my actual interview but I'm talking about post applicant day for successful applicants that everyone else is talking about above.

Claire xx
    No I get that I just mean that in general some of the universities communications haven't come through to me either! Did you check your my applications or web mail dundee have you? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tummymummy10)
    I received my conditional offer on 18th March but not had invite to applicants day yet xx
    Hey, I got an unconditional offer at start of March and still havent heard anything about apllicants day. My offer was for Fife campus though so not sure if it will maybe be a different day to the main campus :s

Congrats on your offer x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya sorry to jump in to conversation just wondering if anyone is still waiting on a reply of an offer I had interview on 18th march and still nothing the wait is horrendous starting to give up anyone else in the same position? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claireyb123)
    Hiya sorry to jump in to conversation just wondering if anyone is still waiting on a reply of an offer I had interview on 18th march and still nothing the wait is horrendous starting to give up anyone else in the same position? X
    Hiya, yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back too ! However, I only had my interview on the 6th April. It's only been a week but it feels longer! Aha but can't imagine how stressed you're feeling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was 6 weeks after my interview before I heard back with an offer x

ReputationRep:
    It was 8 weeks after my interview that I heard back with an offer

ReputationRep:
    I had interview on 18th march aswell and still not heard! About ready to give up aswell!

ReputationRep:
    In a sense I'm glad I'm not the only one but the waiting is horrendous (i'm waiting for fife campus)what makes it worse is they are advertising an open afternoon with placea still avalible for September! Prob over thinking it Tbh thanks everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to the applicant day and taking a tour, if so what time tour are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    In a sense I'm glad I'm not the only one but the waiting is horrendous (i'm waiting for fife campus)what makes it worse is they are advertising an open afternoon with placea still avalible for September! Prob over thinking it Tbh thanks everyone xx
    I am waiting for the fife campus aswell where did u sit we must have been on the same interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallymorris10)
    I am waiting for the fife campus aswell where did u sit we must have been on the same interview?
    I was sitting myself, I was in the first group for the stations , this wait is horrendous a feel I'm stalking my own emails

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting myself, I was in the first group for the stations , this wait is horrendous a feel I'm stalking my own emails
    Oh I was in the last group for the stations! I know how u feel I have been drivin myself mad by keep checking! But I suppose no news is good news! Fingers crossed u will hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallymorris10)
    Oh I was in the last group for the stations! I know how u feel I have been drivin myself mad by keep checking! But I suppose no news is good news! Fingers crossed u will hear back soon
    Fingers crossed for you to hopefully see u in sept

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for you both! Btw the admissions office is really friendly and helpful. Your definitely within your right to ring and ask for feedback and/or a reason as to why you haven't been contacted and hopefully you'll some info!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, got an email last night about applicant day at Fife campus on 21st of April. Anyone else planning in going ? X

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional ! For the main campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!! ☺️ what are the differences between the campus' ? Why have some offers for Fife and some tayside.. Also I don't really know which my offer is for but I was invited to the applicant day on the 22nd! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nins_94)
    Congrats!!! ☺️ what are the differences between the campus' ? Why have some offers for Fife and some tayside.. Also I don't really know which my offer is for but I was invited to the applicant day on the 22nd! X
    Thank you I'm not sure aha and aw, which campus did you go to for your interview? And me too !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally got a conditional offer for the fife campus! Wanna do a little dance 😀

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.