Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yep, there is!
    Leeds! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Aww nice!
    Cardiff, add me on facebook if you wanna talk at all - be nice to see a familiar favc once we go aha www.Facebook.com/hannahbaban x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Carlisle - Fusehill or Denton Holmes, add me on Facebook! Can get to know a few people before we start!www.facebook.com/courteney.e.walsh

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving from Cambridge, so quite a way away! How about you both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiihannah)
    I'm moving from Cambridge, so quite a way away! How about you both?
    From Leeds so not as far as you!What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hello wondering if anyone can help me I've been accepted into Cumbria and I need to complete a DBS does anyone know how to do it as I'm confused lol thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amykenworthy1)
    Is anyone going to the Lancaster campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to the Lancaster campus to do Diagnostic Radiography

I got a place for all girls in the William Thompson halls

Anyone else here on the same campus or course or accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy246)
    Hello wondering if anyone can help me I've been accepted into Cumbria and I need to complete a DBS does anyone know how to do it as I'm confused lol thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YOUU WILL NEED TOOO send off:
    3 forms of ID.
    I send my passport, birth certificate and a bank statement.
    They will later on provide you with a certificate thingy and you have to fill in some questionnaire thingy I think on the website. Not 100% sure on the last bit so call them to check

http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/Courses/App...onsChecks.aspx

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY

http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/Courses/App...e/DBS/DBS.aspx

Also you should post them by recorded or tracked postage because these documents are important.
    Inside to make it easier for their reference I also added on a note my course, my name, my address to return the ID, UOC Id etc.

ALSO:
    I took 2 photocopies of each document,

This is because:
    1 photocopy I kept in case my ID got lost in transit.
    and 1 photocopy would need to be sent with my documents.

ReputationRep:
    anyone starting in march 2016?x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got offered a place today for adult nursing starting in March 3016 at fuse hill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naomijames96)
    Hey, I just got offered a place today for adult nursing starting in March 3016 at fuse hill
    WOO! thank god im not on my own! haha. Where you from? you gonna be moving to carlisle? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbieoz)
    WOO! thank god im not on my own! haha. Where you from? you gonna be moving to carlisle? x
    Thought I'd join in... I'm also starting adult nursing in March 2016. What do we do about accommodation because I have no idea at all? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash1210)
    Thought I'd join in... I'm also starting adult nursing in March 2016. What do we do about accommodation because I have no idea at all? x
    Ah great! I'm looking for a room to rent near the uni I think! I want a nice room haha, don't really wanna go into a student halls! Where you coming from?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying policing?☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbieoz)
    Ah great! I'm looking for a room to rent near the uni I think! I want a nice room haha, don't really wanna go into a student halls! Where you coming from?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bingley, it's in West Yorkshire x

ReputationRep:
    I start in march too doing nursing! so glad ive found other people who are too! bit worried starting in march since everyone else starts in September! I rung up one of the accommodation sites the other day and they said they cant secure a place for people starting in march right now but to ring up again around Christmas time, I defiantly want to be in halls though to hopefully meet people

sarah xxx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone moving in to carrock halls ? Block 3?

ReputationRep:
    When do we find out what time to move in? The wait is killing me. I think they said the end of August.

ReputationRep:
    HI everyone I'm starting at Fusehill street in Carlisle March 16. I've been hoping to find a chat like this so I knew people before we start.
    I was dead worried that I wouldn't know anyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Is anyone else studying midwifery at the Carlisle fusehill St campus?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.