Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I firmed for Sociology and Criminology. Hoping that I'll get in somehow since I'm not too sure how my exams went..

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for economics, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhoicakoni)
    Firmed for economics, anyone else?
    Yeahhh!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for International Business (BSc)..

can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ixTec)
    Firmed for Computer Science, anyone else taking it?
    I am! I've also applied to do the year in industry. Seems like a great uni and course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fancik95)
    Well done, what grades do you have?
    Sorry for a late reply ! I am Lithuanian, I just sent my high school transcripts and they never asked for anything else. I think my grades would be equivalent to your GCSEs ? I didn't do particularly well at school, but since I'm a mature student I'm guessing my PS won the case It's worth adding that my core subjects were English and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be on the MA English and American Literature Course - anyone else in the department of English and Creative Writing for a BA / MA?

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks!
    Firmed for History after one long long gap year; who else is gonna be joining me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freshwater26)
    Sorry for a late reply ! I am Lithuanian, I just sent my high school transcripts and they never asked for anything else. I think my grades would be equivalent to your GCSEs ? I didn't do particularly well at school, but since I'm a mature student I'm guessing my PS won the case It's worth adding that my core subjects were English and Maths.
    I am from Lithuania as well moved to the UK 4 years ago. I dont really know how it works but I think your grades should be equivalent to our GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speccyalex)
    I am! I've also applied to do the year in industry. Seems like a great uni and course
    Yeah, I've applied for the year in industry too. Really looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    unconditional offer for chemistry this September so excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my IB results today and met my firm offer at Kent for politics and international relations with a year in North America! Though it's a relief to get my results now instead of August, I'm gonna drive myself up the walls having to wait so long until I can sort out all the practical stuff. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you all in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmlag;[url="tel:57584677")
    57584677[/url]]Just got my IB results today and met my firm offer at Kent for politics and international relations with a year in North America! Though it's a relief to get my results now instead of August, I'm gonna drive myself up the walls having to wait so long until I can sort out all the practical stuff. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you all in September!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Congrats!
    Thank you! Good luck with your results! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back yet since May... They asked for the references and then dead silence. Is there anyone who is still waiting? (I'm talking Postgrad)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurengross)
    whoop whoop firmed Psychology as well! Do you reckon they're leniant for psychology because I think meeting AAB is stretching it for me haha
    Sorry I haven't looked on here in so long!! I believe they are lenient, maybe a grade or two below? What accommodation did you chose?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for International Business😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.