Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nigel Farage - The most worthy for Prime Minister Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Good luck in that one mate. Lets see you find a job outside the UK.
    Haha well, my university is world renowned and has a great reputation for their graduates getting jobs abroad with multinational companies so I don't think it will actually be that difficult tbh.

At the very least I know many people who have managed to get one year visas with companies in the US

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Haha well, my university is world renowned and has a great reputation for their graduates getting jobs abroad with multinational companies so I don't think it will actually be that difficult tbh.

At the very least I know many people who have managed to get one year visas with companies in the US
    Good news for me, I'll be going to a university that is also internationally renowned so looks like some opportunities will be available for me when I graduate.

ReputationRep:
    I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
    You are the one living in Bongo Bongo Land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyGot1Offer)
    you cant control immigration when you're in the eu. conservatives promised to reduce immigration signicantly but immigration actually increased since they started in 2010. the simple fact of the matter is, the number of immigration is determined by how many immigrants want to come here. we can't turn people down when we're in the eu. if 1 mil want to come in, they will.
    We can cut immigration by 270,000 tomorrow from outside the EU if we wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james2012uk)
    You are the one living in Bongo Bongo Land.
    No I live in Britain. Bongo Bongo Land doesn't exist contrary to your belief.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with that. Farage cares about one only one thing: immigration.

Anyway Britain seems to be becoming more and more bigoted as time goes on. I wonder who's going to be to blame when you've got rid of all the immigrants. The Welsh I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Say whatever you like mate, there is still a lot of citizens who are unemployed, and increasing competition is not the solution to the problem. Sounds like an increasingly better economy is not sorting out this issue.

Edit: improving economy is only benefiting the middle\upper class.
    Unemployment fell 1.2% in 2014, that's the fastest rate since the Lawson boom and is more amazing when you consider that the public sector shed jobs.

People expect too much, too fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Unemployment fell 1.2% in 2014, that's the fastest rate since the Lawson boom and is more amazing when you consider that the public sector shed jobs.

People expect too much, too fast.
    There is still massive unemployment and it is not guaranteed that it will keep dropping.

ReputationRep:
    They are nothing like the nazi party.
    There are some similarities to the Nazi party.

Both extreme right wing parties who disguise themselves as being a "working people's party"
    Times of economic hardship sees them get more support
    Both use scapegoats

ReputationRep:
    There is still massive unemployment and it is not guaranteed that it will keep dropping.
    1.9m that are actually looking for work (I.e turning up to the job center) but that's against an economy generating about 700,000 jobs a year of which about 500,000 are full time.

The reason people don't feel well off is because there's still a lot of people working part time who's hours need to increase.

It's highly unlikely that unemployment would stop falling if we maintain current growth rates until we get below 5% unemployment at which point the better indicator will be whether part timers are being handed more hours.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Ukip aren't going to win the election. Frankly I'd see a labour tory coalition more likely than pm farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    IMAGINE!

ReputationRep:
    No I live in Britain. Bongo Bongo Land doesn't exist contrary to your belief.
    Actually bongo bongo land is now the official new name of Birmingham after it became a "caliphate" according to Farage and Fox News....

ReputationRep:
    Bongo bongo land implies some african basket case country. Birmingham is surely a Taliban/ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Sharia stronghold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perfectsymbology)
    Good luck with that. Farage cares about one only one thing: immigration.

Anyway Britain seems to be becoming more and more bigoted as time goes on. I wonder who's going to be to blame when you've got rid of all the immigrants. The Welsh I imagine.
    All those intolerable bigoted opinions. :rolleyes:

Few people outside the BNP take issue with people coming here and behaving properly. The rise in annoyance with the fringes of some demographics has happened in response to hostility from them. People with British accents beheading Americans? Beheading our soldiers in our own streets??

I think we're still being pretty nice considering.

It's also worth noting that UKIP has pretty much demolished support for the BNP who were at one time the only option for people like Gordon Browns "bigoted women", who you'd be hard pressed to paint as some sort of Nazi.

ReputationRep:
    I hope UKIP win this election. UKIP is the only party that can save us from this mess. Nigel Farage will probably make the best Prime Minister we have had in recent decades. All their policies make sense and are positively revolutionising. NHS will remain, free approved university courses, no more useless and damaging immigrants, extremists will be made to leave the country, less vehicles on the roads so less pollution, less pressure on housing, schools, transport, healthcare and less competition for jobs. Only UKIP can save this country!!!
    concentration camps for disabled people (congregate care communties)

welfare cut to the bone and all welfare claimants on EBT cards (streamlining welfare)

Yes sure. Nigel Farage will go down in history as Adolf Hitler reborn.

ReputationRep:
    You sure you don't fancy voting for Al Murray?

ReputationRep:
    Can't tell if serious or not...

ReputationRep:
    LOL maybe you haven't read their policies. Leaving the EU, businesses should be able to discriminate in favour of british workers, their sense of economics is of a 5 year old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _hayan10)
    LOL maybe you haven't read their policies. Leaving the EU, businesses should be able to discriminate in favour of british workers, their sense of economics is of a 5 year old.
    whats wrong with discriminating for british workers? we already discriminate for foreign workers because they accept low pay

ReputationRep:
    If Nigel Farage becomes Prime Minister at the next election I'll eat my shirt.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.