Anyone feeling demotivated? Watch

kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Monkey D Lufy)
I feel demotivated and cant be bothered to do anything as a result.
Currently in year 12 and have not been doing enough revision (or started hard-core revision) as I feel I have left it too late. Someone please tell me it's not useless to start hard core revision now, I feel like everything i'm doing is futile. If just someone can tell me. My demotivation will go away and will revise like the is exam tomorrow.
It's not too late if you start tomorrow and plan out your revision session. I haven't even started revising for one of my units and don't even understand anything, but I'm going to start revision for it tomorrow and revise or the whole AS module before the end of Easter.

Revise smarter, not harder.
ArabianPhoenix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Missed 2 weeks of lectures at uni, I feel rather 'demotivated' and in a constant 'cba' mood, still love uni tho
Monkey D Lufy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
It's not too late if you start tomorrow and plan out your revision session. I haven't even started revising for one of my units and don't even understand anything, but I'm going to start revision for it tomorrow and revise or the whole AS module before the end of Easter.

Revise smarter, not harder.
thanks a lot bro seriously, I keep thinking about the past like why I didn't do enough revision yesterday and how other people have done more revision than I have. Starting tomorrow im actually gonna putaside all my distractions (seriously). I have 2 weeks but before that is tomorrow im gonna do as much as I can with breaks (my problem is that I don’t do enough but do have a revision technique tho).
MsFahima
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whats demotivating you? For me it's boredom
For me too. I just get so bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
caiitliin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel demotivated and cant be bothered to do anything as a result.
Currently in year 12 and have not been doing enough revision (or started hard-core revision) as I feel I have left it too late. Someone please tell me it's not useless to start hard core revision now, I feel like everything i'm doing is futile. If just someone can tell me. My demotivation will go away and will revise like the is exam tomorrow.
Haven't started revising for my resits (I'm in Year 13) yet. Just be wise about how you do it. And best of luck.
kkboyk
Rep:
?
(Original post by MsFahima)
For me too. I just get so bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been trying on listening to upbeat songs to hekp

thanks a lot bro seriously, I keep thinking about the past like why I didn't do enough revision yesterday and how other people have done more revision than I have. Starting tomorrow im actually gonna putaside all my distractions (seriously). I have 2 weeks but before that is tomorrow im gonna do as much as I can with breaks (my problem is that I don’t do enough but do have a revision technique tho).
I also suggest doing some past papers and also learning from the mark scheme afterwards.
MsFahima
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have been trying on listening to upbeat songs to hekp

I also suggest doing some past papers and also learning from the mark scheme afterwards.
I get carried away with songs then.. don't do any work. :lol: But, today has been productive!
kkboyk
Rep:
?
I get carried away with songs then.. don't do any work. :lol: But, today has been productive!
How did you manage to revise? All I did was summarise all the points for immunology, and finished a maths past paper -.-
MsFahima
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How did you manage to revise? All I did was summarise all the points for immunology, and finished a maths past paper -.-

I did two past papers for maths and I'm going to do Physics now! I just put my head down and did it.. :lol: Atleast you did something!
kkboyk
Rep:
?
I did two past papers for maths and I'm going to do Physics now! I just put my head down and did it.. :lol: Atleast you did something!
But I could've been more productive -.-
Fangedbeast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is it because of what mentioned on your previous thread about the boyfriend being naughty?

Yeah.. can't see anything :unimpressed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ1FZKwI7c

embedded youtube links don't work
kkboyk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fangedbeast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ1FZKwI7c

embedded youtube links don't work
The video is too overused -.-
Fangedbeast
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The video is too overused -.-
first time I saw it was about a week ago, don't blame me for linking a good video

kkboyk
Rep:
?
first time I saw it was about a week ago, don't blame me for linking a good video

:o:p
Almost everyone I've met knows of that video -.-
Fangedbeast
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Almost everyone I've met knows of that video -.-
sheesh sorry lol im just posting a video which could help pick someone up - even if it might not be specifically you... there's no need to lay into me :argh:
kkboyk
Rep:
?
sheesh sorry lol im just posting a video which could help pick someone up - even if it might not be specifically you... there's no need to lay into me :argh:
But... but.... but it's overused
Splashy108
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was feeling demotivated and didn't do any revision. Then I had a dream that everyone was taking the piss out of me because I didnt know anything, even my teachers were roasting me so that woke my ass up.
Also, I was playing a game and the person said "There is a bright future for those who work diligently and for those who lazed idly there is only despair" I don't want to be the person that feels despair so that got me in the mood for some revision. Hard work is temporary but a better future is forever.
kkboyk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Splashy108)
I was feeling demotivated and didn't do any revision. Then I had a dream that everyone was taking the piss out of me because I didnt know anything, even my teachers were roasting me so that woke my ass up.
Also, I was playing a game and the person said "There is a bright future for those who work diligently and for those who lazed idly there is only despair" I don't want to be the person that feels despair so that got me in the mood for some revision. Hard work is temporary but a better future is forever.
Easier said than done. I have to be the most demotivated person -.-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads