What problems do you currently have? Watch

TheNoobishKnight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Crystalz)
looool some people are able to function normally at the same time as the majority of people whilst some people cannot and live for the night. I wish I was a morning person!
True. I am in the middle. I can last the day well, but when it gets to 4pm I'm tired as hell. Once it passes like 6pm, I am just gonna be up all night 'till at least 5 am. Then I try to stay awake for College so that I don't miss it if I sleep for like 2 hours. Good thing I can stay awake as long as I want in the holidays lol.
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
True. I am in the middle. I can last the day well, but when it gets to 4pm I'm tired as hell. Once it passes like 6pm, I am just gonna be up all night 'till at least 5 am. Then I try to stay awake for College so that I don't miss it if I sleep for like 2 hours. Good thing I can stay awake as long as I want in the holidays lol.
I just barely sleep. Went to sleep at 1am quite early yesterday and woke up at 5am. Now I'm still up. So 4 hours of sleep for two days haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads