Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I don't understand

Are you saying squat 20KG? Also by pad, I hope you mean traps.
    No I have this balancing ball/pad that makes squats infinitely harder. 20kg on dumbells feel like 80+kg.

I don't have money for other equipment atm.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm a very part time FF member

75kg OHP
    180x3 deadlift
    Bench 110kg but I don't really bench
    Row 100kg x 10 or 110kg x 5 take your pick as to which one is better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bench: 60x5
    Squat: 90x6
    DL: 110x4
    Military Press- 30x6

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a lolzy forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I'm a very part time FF member

75kg OHP
    180x3 deadlift
    Bench 110kg but I don't really bench
    Row 100kg x 10 or 110kg x 5 take your pick as to which one is better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any tips on how to build your OHP?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Any tips on how to build your OHP?
    Prioritise it. I do it 2-4x a week and look to improve how many reps I get each time. I vary rep ranges too. Also learn how to do lateral raises properly - thumbs slightly rotated out and do sets of 3 sets of 10-20 at the end of your training 3x a week. My OHP has exploded in strength tbh. Was unable to get 60kg for reps a couple of months ago; now repping it for ten.

ReputationRep:
    Prioritise it. I do it 2-4x a week and look to improve how many reps I get each time. I vary rep ranges too. Also learn how to do lateral raises properly - thumbs slightly rotated out and do sets of 3 sets of 10-20 at the end of your training 3x a week. My OHP has exploded in strength tbh. Was unable to get 60kg for reps a couple of months ago; now repping it for ten.
    Yeah I do it twice a week.

I do my OHP 5 x 5, then do seated DB shoulder press (But with 3 sets, more reps)

I'll have a look at lateral raises, I needed an accessory movement to do with free weights, I don't like machines (except leg press)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah I do it twice a week.

I do my OHP 5 x 5, then do seated DB shoulder press (But with 3 sets, more reps)

I'll have a look at lateral raises, I needed an accessory movement to do with free weights, I don't like machines (except leg press)
    Is that same session or different

I find doing dumbbell OHP has good carryover to my OHP when I alternate it every other session; however it's a faff getting 30kg+ Dumbbells into position is a faff atm. I'll start doing it again soon. may have a play with them tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Is that same session or different

I find doing dumbbell OHP has good carryover to my OHP when I alternate it every other session; however it's a faff getting 30kg+ Dumbbells into position is a faff atm. I'll start doing it again soon. may have a play with them tomorrow
    Same session

Like I do 25KG 5x5 OHP now. Then do 3 sets of DB with 12KGs.

I usually finish with a 15KG OHP to failure

ReputationRep:
    Feeling very happy with gym progress on the aesthetics front lately. 15% bf and getting ever closer to 10% bf. 8-10 more weeks of hard work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Feeling very happy with gym progress on the aesthetics front lately. 15% bf and getting ever closer to 10% bf. 8-10 more weeks of hard work.
    Das it mayn.

ReputationRep:
    I'm naturally around the 15% body fat mark. Would like to get to 10% but ideally I'd like to look bigger too.

I'm training minimum 3 times a week but want to up it to 6/7 times with cardio sessions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I'm naturally around the 15% body fat mark. Would like to get to 10% but ideally I'd like to look bigger too.

I'm training minimum 3 times a week but want to up it to 6/7 times with cardio sessions.
    http://blog.thegymlifestyle.com/zyzz...d-inspiration/

Sorry, I just have to leave this here. Talked to him before he was a great guy tbf.

ReputationRep:
    http://blog.thegymlifestyle.com/zyzz...d-inspiration/

Sorry, I just have to leave this here. Talked to him before he was a great guy tbf.
    Guys actually a cool dude.

ReputationRep:
    Let me put you on the game

ReputationRep:
    R u a model?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    R u a model?
    Nah lol. Thanks though.

I am pretty mentally ****ed up really (paranoia, compulsiveness) and I know that it sounds funny, but sometimes how I look is more of a hindrance in terms of getting into confrontations with random guys.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Zyzz being a role model is amusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah lol. Thanks though.

I am pretty mentally ****ed up really (paranoia, compulsiveness) and I know that it sounds funny, but sometimes how I look is more of a hindrance in terms of getting into confrontations with random guys.
    Why are you even getting into confrontations :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Why are you even getting into confrontations :lol:
    Random guys at nightclubs start fights with me, lol. I don't really go out that often and it happens. Also, they start fights with my really tall pal (he's 6ft6). We just look a little different from the norm, I guess.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.