Turn on thread page Beta

How sexually liberated are you? Which of these categories do you fall into? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wat?

I would want to have sex with my partner so (3), but I don't like vanilla sex, so not 3.

I'm definitely up for anything in the bed, so experimental and certainly not vanilla.
    :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeDirectWomen)
    Thank you, I accept that admiration. Oh and 18 reps and a few comments on a student forum hardly counts as 'overwhelming opposing evidence'
    I think your sarcasm meter is broken, and I would have said there was more opposing evidence than supporting evidence.

ReputationRep:
    I'm somewhere between 2 and 3. I'm not against other people having casual sex, but I've never done it myself, partly due to lack of opportunity, and partly because I don't feel like I'd be very comfortable with the idea anyway. I've only had sex in the one serious monogamous relationship (that I'm still in now), and it took me ages to feel comfortable being intimate with him. It may be the same person all the time, but I'm pretty satisfied, it's great doing it with someone you love, and we do some experimenting too

i hav eno id

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I'm somewhere between 2 and 3. I'm not against other people having casual sex, but I've never done it myself, partly due to lack of opportunity, and partly because I don't feel like I'd be very comfortable with the idea anyway. I've only had sex in the one serious monogamous relationship (that I'm still in now), and it took me ages to feel comfortable being intimate with him. It may be the same person all the time, but I'm pretty satisfied, it's great doing it with someone you love, and we do some experimenting too
    What type of experimenting do you do if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally Number 3 (although I never want to get married, I'm happy in a monogamous long-term relationship)
    And yes, I believe in that romance, hearts and flowers thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daydreamer4life)
    I'm totally Number 3 (although I never want to get married, I'm happy in a monogamous long-term relationship)
    And yes, I believe in that romance, hearts and flowers thing
    You are into bland vanilla sex and don't like to experiment sexually, may I ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    What type of experimenting do you do if you don't mind me asking?
    Erm, I don't fancy going into detail on here tbh, just in case someone I know reads this :o:. But if you are really that curious, then PM me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    18 reps and counting on my original post, plus the various individual comments, disagree with that statement. I do admire your ability to be steadfast in the face of overwhelming opposing evidence :rolleyes:
    :rofl: wow. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    You are into bland vanilla sex and don't like to experiment sexually, may I ask why?
    Yeah sure. I view sex (for me personally- obviously its differently for everyone) as a way to connect with your partner. I guess you can say I believe in "making love", instead of f-cking. Thats not to say I don't like to experiment- just that if I did experiment, it wouldn't be to reach pleasure but more to express your feeling towards one another.
    I know- I romanticise it too much. But atleast my boyfriend feels the same way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daydreamer4life)
    Yeah sure. I view sex (for me personally- obviously its differently for everyone) as a way to connect with your partner. I guess you can say I believe in "making love", instead of f-cking. Thats not to say I don't like to experiment- just that if I did experiment, it wouldn't be to reach pleasure but more to express your feeling towards one another.
    I know- I romanticise it too much. But atleast my boyfriend feels the same way
    That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that at all. As long as you have fun that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    Two sounds the most like me although I've only had sex whilst in a relationship (have no problems with others having casual sex though).

ReputationRep:
    Between 1 and 2.

ReputationRep:
    Would like to think I'm a 1, but really I'm a 2

ReputationRep:
    2 ✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely in category 1.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could fit into just one category.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a 2 but in reality I'd be a bit hesitant with having sex with someone who I really didn't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.