Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaydy3)
    BUT THATS NOT SOLAR PANEL SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION? think they meant planet?:confused::confused:
    The solar panel question was a Maths question. It said there are 35,000 panels, is this company correct about the total energy transfered, efficiency is 15% - or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman11)
    Did anyone get 2 Supports, 1 contradicts, and 1 cannot tell for the Wegner question? I think it was S S Cont Cannot
    I put 2 con and 2 supl

ReputationRep:
    BUT THATS NOT SOLAR PANEL SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION? think they meant planet?:confused::confused:
    Yeah there was a question where you had to work out whether the planning guy's values were right, i didn't understand it at all!

ReputationRep:
    There was it was near the middle of the paper and you had to used the tables to find out if they had the efficiency the company claimed

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get 2 Supports, 1 contradicts, and 1 cannot tell for the Wegner question? I think it was S S Cont Cannot
    I got supports for the one about fossils at south pole, the third collumn ( Cant remember what it exactly said) for the one about humans on all continents, then supports for the one about sedimentary rocks on each continent (Probably wrong) and then contradicts on the last one. I think thats what i got

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get on the one about waves through the atmosphere and in optical fibres?
    Also, the one on the wind turbines 6 marker, do you think it matters if i messed up and didnt notice the location nearest the city wouldnt produce anything as it had a 0% efficiency? I said loads of stuff about the other ones being Good.

ReputationRep:
    WELL that maths exam was fun.

I hope the examiner enjoys reading ink smudged by my tears.

WHAT THE **** OCR

ReputationRep:
    What did people get on the last question and the kettle question?

ReputationRep:
    What was that

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that's what I put!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swagmister)
    What did people get on the last question and the kettle question?
    I got 0.4 but that's probably wrong because I don't see how a kettle can boil water in that short amount of time also considering it was a camping kettle:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth000)
    I got 0.4 but that's probably wrong because I don't see how a kettle can boil water in that short amount of time also considering it was a camping kettle:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i got 0.4 too.
    what did you get for the last one ?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg i did the exact same - i got 0.4 but wrote 4 mins cause 0.4 was ridiculous. Watch how 0.4 is the frigging answer -.- Y U DO DIS OCR?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I just guessed 4 minutes by all my friends put 7 minutes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheChosenOne1)
    i got 0.4 too.
    what did you get for the last one ?
    You mean the last question??? I can't remember exactly but something like 340000 or something idr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got sup for the first two and cannot tell for the one about humans being in all continents (thinking that they could have travelled between them) and cont for the other one (cant remember)

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys write for the benefits of mobile phones??? All I could think of was to get in hold of someone invade of an emergency:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OCR Y U DO DIS?!?!!
    Tough paper to say the least...

ReputationRep:
    This was the best paper ever to forget to bring a calculator... (left it in bag)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malamo999)
    This was the best paper ever to forget to bring a calculator... (left it in bag)
    YOU POOR THING! Did you get given one?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.