Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ridirahman)
    Stuttgart and they were doing something with teaching parents german? I forgot.. But I put something like parents are thought german for S..
    Ah yeah that sounds right
    Can't remember what I put for the second stuttgart one

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for the wind turbine panel question? Where it said something to do with wind turbine panels being dangerous for birds? I put answer B where it said Naturschuetzer? I was confused about it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platypus1997)
    I think I did the same :s was it the Berlin one with the programme centred around education?

What was the 'S' place again and what was their project about? Sorry-just trying to remember the question!
    I think so, and the one I put Frankfurt for was that they wanted to give more immigrants jobs.

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for the wind turbine panel question? Where it said something to do with wind turbine panels being dangerous for birds? I put answer B where it said Naturschuetzer? I was confused about it..
    Same

ReputationRep:
    For nothing uses less space that wind turbines did you then put that with denn the landschaft is nicer or something like that? And then the turbines in sea one went with it uses less Fläche?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cajoling_Owl)
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme for German? I'm so nervous I haven't done as well as I could have!
    Shall we all make one? Does anyone have a copy of the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For no wind turbine uses less space did you then put that with denn the landschaft is nicer or something like that? And then the turbines in sea one went with it uses less Fläche?
    Oh god I put it the opposite way round 😱😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feeebz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put it the other way round too.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think put the sea part but I can't remember the other one.. I wish someone had the paper

ReputationRep:
    For nothing uses less space that wind turbines did you then put that with denn the landschaft is nicer or something like that? And then the turbines in sea one went with it uses less Fläche?
    Ooh, you're worrying me a little now. I think I put the one about the sea with the nicer Landschaft..can't really remember the others... can you remember any of the other options?

ReputationRep:
    For the car thing did you put there are a range of cars from which they can chose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2497)
    I put it the other way round too.
    I did the same

ReputationRep:
    For the car thing did you put there are a range of cars from which they can chose?
    I did just from the little list at the start, that whole question was a nightmare though so no idea if I gained a single mark haha

ReputationRep:
    Ich kenne manche Leute, die in den ärmsten Entwicklungsländern gearbeitet haben ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ich kenne manche Leute, die in den ärmsten Entwicklungsländern gearbeitet haben ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put everything the same but armen Leandern? Is that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I put everything the same but armen Leandern? Is that wrong?
    Idk I thought it said the poorest countries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Or did It say developing countries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Idk I thought it said the poorest countries

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought Entwicklungsleander are 'developing countries'.. hmm dunno

ReputationRep:
    I thought Entwicklungsleander are 'developing countries'.. hmm dunno
    Did it say the poorest developing countries or just the poorest countries? Can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.