Turn on thread page Beta

What age do y'all wanna start making babies? watch

ReputationRep:
    mid to late 20s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    Anyone that says having children is 19th century has to have more than a small screw loose in their head, but these feminazis are everywhere now. They seem determined to destroy society and lead to the eventual extinction of the human race. Bunch of cold hearted, emotionless, bitter people women have become today.
    I'm not a feminist, nor am I a feminazi—unless women who don't want to birth children into this horrid world automatically become one. Neither did I say "having children is so 19th century", I said society has changed since then and you cannot expect all women to aspire to bear children.

Once again, I doubt you've even read anything you said as you have just continued riding the bandwagon and averted every question directed at you.

Regardless, I'll tell you again: not all women are choosing to abstain from having children. Even if less "Western women" are having children, as you claim, then the birth rate will simply fall. You're either purposefully exaggerating or are completely misunderstood if you believe that a change in lifestyles and the eradication of gender roles means the human race will go extinct and society will be destroyed. Why do you think China has a 'One Child' policy? The world is becoming overpopulated, face it. Or, at least parts of it.

You know, if anything, your attitude towards matters that don't concern you in the slightest says more about you than these "Western women". Either you're a troll, or a delusional little boy who expects others to conform to his ideals and his ideals only. Sad.

ReputationRep:
    I want 1 and probably around 32, I really want to live my life first before any children. Maybe just maybe another one at 34 but that's it.

Just to put it in there my mum had me at 36 and my brother at 42, we turned out perfectly fine!

Also the idea of having a child before 25 shocks me :eek: It's just so young, but fair enough. Your body, your choice.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to have a baby before I turn 25...don't know what'll happen though

ReputationRep:
    I'd want maybe 2 maybe 1 and probably around 27

ReputationRep:
    Now

I'm 17 and live in Liverpool so I'm probably a bit too old to have them.

ReputationRep:
    So many people have got a thing about putting women from places other than the west on a pedstal. Moaning that all western women do is get drunk, are feminiazis, demanding, rude, etc etc. A lot of men just don't realise that meeting someone who's compatible isn't a walk in the park anywhere! Also of course if you only hang around in malls and in clubs and bars you'll generally meet shallow people and you're less likely to meet "the one".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    Why is there all these men saying they want kids by a certain age when theres no women who even want kids? Look at all the nazis that replied in here, that is women today. How on earth are you going to find a woman that wants kids in the west?
    lol just shut up you troll

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..

Well i'm 26 now and would want to be with the woman 2-4 years before i allowed her to carry my child so allowing for a few years to meet the woman then 30-35.

ReputationRep:
    Never...that's why i buy my girlfriend a pack of 20 metal coat hangers every christmas

ReputationRep:
    How on earth can you plan the exact age you'll be to have kids? What if life circumstances change???

ReputationRep:
    100 :sexface:
    It will feel more satifying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Never, I wanna adopt in my late 20s though

ReputationRep:
    hmm probably at age 19 the sooner the better well that's my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Late 20's or early 30's. Can't really put a specific age to it though

ReputationRep:
    Age 28 I think is good. Would have my career sorted out, hopefully looking to buy a house etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well let's see I'm 19 now, so in um.... never.

I don't want kids

ReputationRep:
    People want kids surprisingly young on here.

A lot of women are also falling for the "biological clock" scaremongering

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    probably early 30s. I think that'd give me enough time to do all the exciting stuff I wanted to do so I'll have some stories for the grandchildren and be a well rounded person to impart wisdom . And still be young enough to play around with my kids and be a grandfather etc

Life is so short though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.