Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest opinions you have heard about yourself watch

ReputationRep:
    Having spent my entire secondary school life being thought of as the least attractive, nerdiest girl around, I was used to hearing negative comments about my appearance.

Then one day when I had just started college in a different town, I heard a couple of guys labeling the people walking past them based on their appearance ("nerd", "virgin", "sporty", "chav", "skank", "high maintenance" etc).

Anyway, I was dreading hearing what they would say about me, but as I passed them, I heard one of them say "classy" and the other one said "What? Her?" and the other one defended his choice saying "Yeah, she looked really classy!" and they were definitely talking about me!

I was giggling for the rest of the afternoon because I'd never been called anything like that before!

ReputationRep:
    I was once told I seem like the type of person to do a school shooting....My brother said that to me btw.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an unpleasant person :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    That my hair looks like it levitates an inch above my scalp

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I'm Naomi from 90210. Never watched the show but found it funny at that time. Now I've realised she's supposed to be a *****??? Da***q

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I look racist! Like how? It was my mates sister who said it but seriously like wtf?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Apparently I look racist! Like how? It was my mates sister who said it but seriously like wtf?!?!
    LOL how can you look racist? Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone keeps calling me "posh turd" and I'm not even close to him I don't get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mitzy09)
    LOL how can you look racist? Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha i know. I was like 'really? Racist?' I mean you can look arrogant or like youve got a stick stuck somewhere but racist? Made my day though haha love it really love it! 😀

ReputationRep:
    I've been told that I'm a person that never cries, but I'm a huge cry baby and I just hide it very well XD

ReputationRep:
    That I'm dopey,clumsy,scatty you know all those adjectives that mean BIG TIME FAIL;-) in all fairness I have had many accidents on my bike involving a purple plastic recycling bin,a bush,a lorry,a lampost,a truck,an elderly lady with a shopper trolley (don't worry I came off worse she was unharmed)
    Come to think of it they may have a point!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    According to my 15 y/o sister, my face annoys her (standard sibling comment tbh), but also, my happiness is annoying as well. Like wow, sorry i'm an optimistic, happy-go-lucky person. I didn't realise my happiness was cramping your style :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've been told that i act like Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaxo)
    I've been told I'm a ****. like legit, wasn't even in a harsh insult way
    Ayy lmao, I've unironically been called a dyke by a dude I've never even spoken to

ReputationRep:
    I've been called "reincarnation of Freud" in an ironic way because a ***** was very mean to me because of her miserable life and I gave her a background analysis of her behavior to piss her off and she said that. That makes me laugh till this day.

ReputationRep:
    One time a guy called me a slut because I refused to talk dirty to him :hahaha:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Apparently I sound like a distinguished Hugh Hefner

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been told I look like Thomas Brodie-Sangster the actor.

wat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dartychu)
    I've been told I look like Thomas Brodie-Sangster the actor.

wat.
    Omg you look exactly like him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    also i have world cup ears.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.