The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

I couldn't.
I can't afford to support myself never mind other people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhiteSatin
True.

Let's see how a Muslim will lie again about their understanding of the world.

The Red Crescent never helps Christians, and a Muslim never help a Christian too.

In the Qur'an is written, non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims, treat them as rubbish - rayah.There is a special word for non-Muslims and it means 'they are not equal to us so you can kill and rape them and do whatever you like good Muslims and you are going to get a reward from Allah doing that'.

So, I didn't catch, the lady didn't want to shelter Christians? only Muslims?

Are you okay in the head? Which part of 'I am a Christian arab' do you not seem to understand? I am happy to shelter both Arabs and Christians
Original post by queen-bee
Are you okay in the head? Which part of 'I am a Christian arab' do you not seem to understand? I am happy to shelter both Arabs and Christians

What about a Christian British homeless person? You are residing in our country, why not help some of our less fortunate out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
True.

The Red Crescent never helps Christians, and a Muslim never help a Christian too.

In the Qur'an is written, non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims, treat them as rubbish - rayah.There is a special word for non-Muslims and it means 'they are not equal to us so you can kill and rape them and do whatever you like good Muslims and you are going to get a reward from Allah doing that'.

She said she was Christian but specified to only helping the Syrian MIGRANTS and not the homeless. She also uses the word Allah to refer to her God, which doesn't seem quite right for a Christian, especially since she justifies it by saying 'all Arab converts refer to God as Allah', when I'm pretty sure they don't.
Reply 164
True.

She said she was Christian but specified to only helping the Syrian MIGRANTS and not the homeless. She also uses the word Allah to refer to her God, which doesn't seem quite right for a Christian, especially since she justifies it by saying 'all Arab converts refer to God as Allah', when I'm pretty sure they don't.
I'll shelter whoever I like. It's my house under my rules. Blacks,Arabs,whites,Asians. Don't bring your white supremacy bull**** to my thread

Am I understanding properly that your house is based in UK?

Am I mistaken to dream that such a gracious lady from Syria decided to land over British territory and to give us a Muslim command what to do with the Christian land here especially because we don't know what to do with the country and with the Christian land and we need a Muslim lady to command us what to do?

fascinating.....
Original post by phoenixsilver
Are you capable of construing an argument without commenting on "white supremacy"? You're beginning to sound like a broken record, no fresh material to play. The fact that you rely on name-calling indicates how invalid your argument is.

My point is that you are being inherently racist (discriminating by race) by choosing Syrians to be refugees in your household.

Call me what you want, you cannot deny this.

(Also nice work capitalising the first letter of every race but whites, your racism is ridiculous)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inherently racist for sheltering Arabs fleeing war? You do know that in Syria they have a diverse range o people so your little racist theory is debunked. There are Africans who have also lived in Syria and also Asians who have lived in Syria who will be coming to the UK to seek safety,trying to make me out to be a racist lol
Go and continue crying about how your race is victimised
What about a Christian British homeless person? You are residing in our country, why not help some of our less fortunate out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I already give plenty in charity. So unless you're also taking in homeless Brits,don't tell me what I can/can't do with my own house and life
Original post by Sinzo

Christians do it in a very different way.

This is why in the Middle East nobody can be mistaken who is who.

The lady is Muslim, and she is typically arrogant over Christians. They pick that up in the moment they are born - they are thought that Muslims are superior and the other <non-Muslims - here you have ALL the rest of the world> are rubbish and slaves to the Muslims.

You can find it in the Qur'an, if I find time I will find it for you.

You Brits are all treated as a rubbish, believe it or not.

This is why I told you before - knowing different cultures, you cannot get lost in the world....

Know Islam....there is no other way to protect yourselves....
Reply 169
Inherently racist for sheltering Arabs fleeing war? You do know that in Syria they have a diverse range o people so your little racist theory is debunked. There are Africans who have also lived in Syria and also Asians who have lived in Syria who will be coming to the UK to seek safety,trying to make me out to be a racist lol
Go and continue crying about how your race is victimised

The majority of Asians and Africans living in Syria don't refer to themselves as Syrians, just as you don't refer to yourself as British, despite living in Britain.

Furthermore, you seem fairly against sheltering anyone who's not Syrian, despite hastily adding that you'd shelter Christians earlier. I can say this because you've been saying, constantly, that you'd not want British people in your home, or Christians for that matter. Especially since you seem to have something against people who possess white-ish skin.

"White supremacy" as I remember it.
Please. I don't want a single penny from your government. I am self sufficient.

I am Syrian so therefore Syrians are my own people?

Lol, oh man, oh man.

I understand that you're Syrian and you want to help "your people", but if you're living in Britain, don't you ALSO want to help your people?

Why do you want to help Syrians now, when you could have helped them a long time ago? :smile:
Reply 171
Christians do it in a very different way.

This is why in the Middle East nobody can be mistaken who is who.

The lady is Muslim, and she is typically arrogant over Christians. They pick that up in the moment they are born - they are thought that Muslims are superior and the other <non-Muslims - here you have ALL the rest of the world> are rubbish and slaves to the Muslims.

You can find it in the Qur'an, if I find time I will find it for you.

You Brits are all treated as a rubbish, believe it or not.

This is why I told you before - knowing different cultures, you cannot get lost in the world....

Know Islam....there is no other way to protect yourselves....

Mate, that's a bit of a generalisation. For example, I myself am a Muslim, not a particularly strong one, but a Muslim; and also a middle eastern.

Am I screaming that all Christians should bow to us? No.

She's just a bit of an exception.
Original post by Sinzo
The majority of Asians and Africans living in Syria don't refer to themselves as Syrians, just as you don't refer to yourself as British, despite living in Britain.

Furthermore, you seem fairly against sheltering anyone who's not Syrian, despite hastily adding that you'd shelter Christians earlier. I can say this because you've been saying, constantly, that you'd not want British people in your home, or Christians for that matter. Especially since you seem to have something against people who possess white-ish skin.

You do realise there are Christian Arabs as well as Jewish Arabs and Muslim Arab. I'm sheltering all those who are from Syria whether they are Asian it blacks or Arabs
I already give plenty in charity. So unless you're also taking in homeless Brits,don't tell me what I can/can't do with my own house and life

How do you do that - working with your own polished nails after dinner and watching tv?

And your Muslim father pays your bills?

Show us please your receipts how you donate to charities, let's see do you donate to Red Cross, Syrian Christian lady....

please...

You're the one wanting to take in people in general. All I'm saying is - why don't you, the person who has expressed interest in giving people shelter, offer the shelter to homeless British people in the country where you currently reside?

It is the equivalent of me going to Syria and then only helping English-speaking British people (not that there are many over there...).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NishaaaR
Lol, oh man, oh man.

I understand that you're Syrian and you want to help "your people", but if you're living in Britain, don't you ALSO want to help your people?

Why do you want to help Syrians now, when you could have helped them a long time ago? :smile:

I always give in charity to every race and religious creed. Also, how do you know I've not helped them in the past? I've always been helping whether it's providing clothes or money or helping with medical costs.

Also I don't know why you guys are asking me to help out Brits if you yourselves aren't doing it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sinzo

The OP has something against white people, she spammed up my "White Appreciation thread" (created for equality with the various threads for ethnic minorities) with various anti-white statements.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're the one wanting to take in people in general. All I'm saying is - why don't you, the person who has expressed interest in giving people shelter, offer the shelter to homeless British people in the country where you currently reside?

It is the equivalent of me going to Syria and then only helping English-speaking British people (not that there are many over there...).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many people in Syria are well educated,stop your white saviour complex.
What have you done to help your own people? Tell me,seeing as you're very dedicated to the British people
The OP has something against white people, she spammed up my "White Appreciation thread" (created for equality with the various threads for ethnic minorities) with various anti-white statements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm for the truth. Many people are on there saying similar things. Stop victimising whites when you guys are at the top
Reply 179
Many people in Syria are well educated,stop your white saviour complex.
What have you done to help your own people? Tell me,seeing as you're very dedicated to the British people

Oh come on! When did he say they weren't well educated? This is taking it to a whole new level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending