Turn on thread page Beta

Don't see the point in getting a wife if she doesn't do the washing up. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    God-damnit. I do forgive you, but alas, forgiveness is pretty much academic in the afterlife—as I fear you and I shall very shortly discover.

Still; if they take you first, I promise to go out in the MySpace position.
    Still, forgiveness means a lot to me while we are still in this life - even if it is for a fleeting moment.

Aww and that is exactly the sort of commemoration I would ask for as I depart :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=MrHitman;59313021]Bruh I live in an area full of Somali but only a few have dyed their beards orange.[ QUOTE]

But why though?

Is this what Somali gyal find attractive seeing man look like Terry's Chocolate Orange?

These Somali gyal are weird though, why would you find a pumpkin beard attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    I thought so, ivybrdige just mad he got trolled so hard
    srs ya make me laugh in every thread you're in m8, good job :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    srs ya make me laugh in every thread you're in m8, good job :yy:
    I feel like I'm witnessing the perfect TSR embodiment of this meme:

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=MrHitman;59313021]Bruh I live in an area full of Somali but only a few have dyed their beards orange.[ QUOTE]

Their beards may be their high vest jackets,

They must be bleek so they use the orange beard as a back up. To stop traffic at night.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm witnessing the perfect TSR embodiment of this meme:
    xx
    fanx Profesh, that's a cool mashup lmao. But I don't get why you're seeing this here...please explain :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurie_H)
    I'll assume you're not trolling then.

It's stupid to think that emotions are 'restrictive'; emotions are how we decide what we like and don't like and how we make choices. Try as you might, you'll never be able to distance yourself from your emotions, you're a human being.
    No, just no.

ReputationRep:
    fanx Profesh, that's a cool mashup lmao. But I don't get why you're seeing this here...please explain :hand:
    It's what cues internally when reading his posts.

ReputationRep:
    It's what cues internally when reading his posts.
    Now that you mention it...:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Now that you mention it...:rofl:
    Indeed; like a perfect storm of streetwise swagger and whimsical charm.

ReputationRep:
    Is there some kind of severe physical disability you have as to why you're incapable of doing a basic task like washing the dishes? Or Are you mentally slow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Is there some kind of severe physical disability you have as to why you're incapable of doing a basic task like washing the dishes? Or Are you mentally slow?
    I see. That is the way you want to take this then?

ReputationRep:
    Your wife is your partner in life whom you share everything with, she's a human being and not freaking work for you, it's an obligation unless she's willing to do it. Plus your wife works and go back home tires as you, share same dutes with you so I don't see the point of not getting one if she doesn't do the washing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    No, just no.
    Explain?

ReputationRep:
    Are you autistic or a troll?
    My first thought is Vulcan lol

ReputationRep:
    Are you autistic or a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conservationofmass)
    I'm not oppressing women, I haven't caged any of them. I will buy one from eastern Europe instead of trying to get one of these slutty English girls with "love". Money is the way forward!
    I'm an Eastern European women and I would never let anyone take advantage of me in a relationship. If you think that all Eastern European women are like you think you are wrong. Just because I expect love from a relationship doesn't mean I'm slutty!

ReputationRep:
    Explain?
    Making decisions based on emotions isn't that logical.

ReputationRep:
    If you're in a relationship, both partners should do some washing up. It makes things easier for both partners, causes less burden and less arguments.

ReputationRep:
    This thread and these somali comments :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.