Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    To be 100% sure you're doing it right I would avoid doing a person..you never know what they actually want though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciupi97)
    To be 100% sure you're doing it right I would avoid doing a person..you never know what they actually want though
    Yeah I googled it and you physically can't be reincarnated as a person that's already lived, you have to be something new if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyTips)
    Yeah I googled it and you physically can't be reincarnated as a person that's already lived, you have to be something new if that makes sense
    There you go

ReputationRep:
    What date does the interviews start?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umarr)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On the 15th of February, monday, to friday.
    When do you have yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyTips)
    Ah ok. So for example u can be reincarnated as the person that cures a disease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakib567)
    As long as that person hasn't already lived then yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umarr)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From the 10th until the 19th, I have mine on the 12th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakib567)
    The thing is, they say 'what' would you come back as, it seems like they mean an animal or object, not a person? Any thoughts? :s

ReputationRep:
    What are y'all wearing to this? Seeing as it says "there is no requirement for a formal suit"??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNeonTrousers)
    What are y'all wearing to this? Seeing as it says "there is no requirement for a formal suit"??
    A formal suit 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNeonTrousers)
    Yhh still going to dress quite formal. Dont wanna look too casual

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else finding origami unbelievably hard??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentist214)
    Is anyone else finding origami unbelievably hard??
    Takes way too long even when I watch a video. I don't know how I'm going to follow written instructions I need to see how it's done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the interview questions for the previous years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the questions exactly but they had the mmi pack like us and their presentation was 'why me? Why dentistry?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentist214)
    I don't know the questions exactly but they had the mmi pack like us and their presentation was 'why me? Why dentistry?'
    Hii,
    Do you think that they ask the "Why leeds?" questions/Why dentistry Questions this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlevelStudent27)
    Same here, I was thinking more along the lines of an animal or object since it says 'what' would you come back as...not sure if a person counts? Also does it have to relate to dentistry/qualities of a dentist?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel the same, I am really confused about what they mean... I was going to go for a person in the past, but now I am really unsure :s how are other people interpreting the question?[/QUOTE]

I think you can come back as a person, not sure though :/

ReputationRep:
    but jesus was reincarnated as him self? surely you can come back as the same person or am I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent R5)
    but jesus was reincarnated as him self? surely you can come back as the same person or am I wrong?
    Jesus wasn't technically reincarnated, as in reincarnation the soul is transferred into a new body

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.