Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for Computer science (an year aboard) and recived an letter few weeks ago for an interview. Hopefully I will recieve an offer soon after my interview.
    Excited 🤗

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lhabte)
    what accommodation are you going for?
    I actually won't be living on campus, my boyfriend and I have got a flat in town because it's cheaper and he will be a second year so is unlikely to get accomodation next year. But if I wasn't doing that I would go for either south courts or the meadows townhouses as both look great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joni.786)
    Hi, I applied for Computer science (an year aboard) and recived an letter few weeks ago for an interview. Hopefully I will recieve an offer soon after my interview.
    Excited 🤗
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannon.rose)
    Good luck
    Thanks 😊

ReputationRep:
    Essex is first choice and it's a business course so ill be in Southend. Anyone else here going Southend in October? Will be good to get a group chat popping before we start freshers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisRae)
    Essex is first choice and it's a business course so ill be in Southend. Anyone else here going Southend in October? Will be good to get a group chat popping before we start freshers.
    Hello LewisRae,

I saw that you are going to study at Essex, and those student stories might be of value to you. http://feel.news/category/university-of-essex/.

Have a great day,
    Ecro

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Anyone know when Essex University going to reply for those who will be accepted in Master degree in Financial Economics (2016) ?

ReputationRep:
    anyone got offers from essex??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masitech)
    I got today for oral health science 😄😄😄

ReputationRep:
    Yes for international business!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting. This is very long though. Do they realise that there is deadline coming for UCAS next week to confirm university choices?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Essex are lenient on results day? What sort of grades do they allow?

ReputationRep:
    Yep for an MA!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer. 😊
    Predicting very good grade from my current course and hoping to be there in the end.
    However, does anyone know whether Essex University accept FUNCTIONAL SKILL LEVEL 2 in English as they haven't very precise about the entry requirement.

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toto123)
    Does anyone know if Essex are lenient on results day? What sort of grades do they allow?
    Hiya, I'm a final year student at Essex and would say that as long as you come across as passionate about what you want to do and determined to try your hardest to get the best degree you can, then they can be lenient with grades on results day.

I didnt quite make the grades I needed for my course but I still got accepted so I know they are definitely lenient in some cases

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

^Sharmila

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, ive just accepted Essex as my uni for Information and Communication Technology BSc 4 year! And I accepted my accommodation at Rayleigh Tower (north) ray2/3. Does that mean flat 2 ie. 2nd floor? Anyone got the same?

Nick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickiistevens)
    Hi there, ive just accepted Essex as my uni for Information and Communication Technology BSc 4 year! And I accepted my accommodation at Rayleigh Tower (north) ray2/3. Does that mean flat 2 ie. 2nd floor? Anyone got the same?

Nick
    Hey there,

Congratulations to your offer!
    I also got my offer today for Rayleigh Tower, but for Ray 2/7! Don't know if that's similar/the same

Lea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickiistevens)

Nick
    (Original post by leamariest)
    Hey there,

Congratulations to your offer!
    I also got my offer today for Rayleigh Tower, but for Ray 2/7! Don't know if that's similar/the same

Lea
    Congratulations!

First number is the flat, second number is the room. Flat number is the same as the floor number. So you will both be in flat 2 (on the second floor), one in room 3 and the other in room 7.

ReputationRep:
    Question guys,

When should one move to Colchester? September or early October? (for Postgrad)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FionaMG)
    Congratulations!

First number is the flat, second number is the room. Flat number is the same as the floor number. So you will both be in flat 2 (on the second floor), one in room 3 and the other in room 7.
    Thank you so much :-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 15, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.