Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have a good day and get the rest of your offers soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomC_97)
    Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have a good day and get the rest of your offers soon
    Merry Christmas!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramo_howin)
    Anyone with a Zoology offer from Sheffield, and will probably have it as their firm choice? I want a bestie at uni
    Hey! I'm firming Sheffield Applied for masters so AAA offer 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hms30)
    I've received 3 offers for a masters in zoology..... AAA Sheffield, AAB Bristol, 280 points for Bangor
    I'm still waiting for Exeter and Nottingham
    I've four offers for masters: AAA for both Sheffield and Bristol, 280 points from Bangor and AAB from Southampton. Still waiting for Manchester.
    Pretty sure I'm going to firm Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkellaphant)
    I've four offers for masters: AAA for both Sheffield and Bristol, 280 points from Bangor and AAB from Southampton. Still waiting for Manchester.
    Pretty sure I'm going to firm Sheffield
    Sheffield is my firm too! Then I think Bristol will be my second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hms30)
    Sheffield is my firm too! Then I think Bristol will be my second
    Woohoo! See you there then I think Southampton will be my second because of the lower grades.
    Oh and another thing, I'm probably imagining this but if you firm Sheffield and only get AAB, will they accept you into the BSc automatically instead?

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo! See you there then I think Southampton will be my second because of the lower grades.
    Oh and another thing, I'm probably imagining this but if you firm Sheffield and only get AAB, will they accept you into the BSc automatically instead?
    Yeah, they will. I remember them saying that on the open day, even though I haven't applied for the masters

ReputationRep:
    Yay haha! Yeah a the letter I got said that

ReputationRep:
    Thank you TomC_97 and hms30! It's reassuring to know that

ReputationRep:
    After checking my email every hour for 20 days, I've just received an unconditional offer for the MSCi in wild animal biology at rvc!

Super excited as it's taken 2 years of hard work and a crappy retail job to get to this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsuperhero)
    After checking my email every hour for 20 days, I've just received an unconditional offer for the MSCi in wild animal biology at rvc!

Super excited as it's taken 2 years of hard work and a crappy retail job to get to this point
    Wow! Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsuperhero)

Same!!! I got an offer from them that came through last week but mine's conditional. Do you mind me asking what you applied with?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you TomC_97 and hms30! It's reassuring to know that
    No problem ☺btw, did we talk on the Sheffield Applicants page? Your photo on here reminded me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomC_97)
    No problem ☺btw, did we talk on the Sheffield Applicants page? Your photo on here reminded me
    Yes, we did, your username is actually sensible unlike mine (which is so embarrassing)! :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egilford)
    Same!!! I got an offer from them that came through last week but mine's conditional. Do you mind me asking what you applied with?
    International baccalaureate 39 points overall
    Biology HL 6
    Chemistry HL 6
    Maths HL 5 (had to retake it 2 years ago, got a 4 first attempt, I hate math so much. )
    Spanish SL 6
    Psychology SL 6
    English literature SL 7
    TOK B
    Extended essay A

GCSEs 3A*s, 8Bs and a distinction in btec sport ( I went to a sports college couldn't get out of it lol)

This is all from 2013, haven't been able to do any work experience to buff out my personal statement or anything so it's been super worrying

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congratulations!!
    Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we did, your username is actually sensible unlike mine (which is so embarrassing)! :'
    Haha, well its more useful if you're trying to be anonymous, its easy to work out its me from my username.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya zoology people, just joined this forum and was wondering if anyone else has been offered a conditional to Nottingham?? Or unconditional! Because I'm stressing out about how formal/quiz like the visit day will be for them, as I've just booked my place 😅😅 so happy they made an offer though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studybuddy6)
    Hiya zoology people, just joined this forum and was wondering if anyone else has been offered a conditional to Nottingham?? Or unconditional! Because I'm stressing out about how formal/quiz like the visit day will be for them, as I've just booked my place 😅😅 so happy they made an offer though!!
    I have a conditional offer for Nottingham and I've booked the visit day too. I haven't been to one before but I'm guessing it won't be very formal. It's probably just a chance to see other students and to just get a general idea of what uni is like 😄

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I've only just found this thread oops! I applied to Reading, Bangor, Sussex, Exeter and Sheffield!
    I was just wondering if anyone has booked onto the Reading open day on the 13th February??
    Also has any one received an offer from Sussex or Exeter yet, i've been waiting quite a while!!!!
    Thanks

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.