The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alrounder79
There is nothing wrong with incest when protection is used.

o.O
Reply 161
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok

M8 you want to fight. Take it back:angry:

:blush:

Nope I won't take it back. What are you going to do? Huh? Huh? 😏

😘🙈
- ADHD/ADD doesn't exist and is an excuse for bad behaviour
- Dominoes pizza is trash
- Kanye west and jay z are overrated, I don't understand the big fuss over them
- Not a fan of Harry Potter
- You can act white/black & you can also sound white/black
- I don't see anything wrong with aborting a fetus that will be born with complex needs
- Assisted suicide/euthanasia should only be legal for people with degenerative diseases or illness that will have claimed their life eventually
- the death penalty should be reintroduced
If you have adhd you're probably a chav
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
nicki minaj is ugly af and in no way whatsoever a good role model for teenagers (or anyone tbh)
miley cyrus is amazing

How does that make any sense...?
I dislike Adele.
ADHD and dyslexia don't actually exist.
Transgenderism is wrong and horrible and a mental illness.
Women shouldn't be allowed to have more than 1 child after 35, none after 40.
Putin is a great leader, as is Erdogan.
Bisexual people are at fault for the increased AIDS risk in straight couples.
Only about 15% of people should go to university.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Bush did 9/11

jet fuel cant melt steel beams
I don't believe that the more you earn the more you should be taxed.

Homosexual anything, (especially marriage) is just weird.

A gap year after uni, is not a gap year, it's unemployment.

ADHD and dyslexia don't exist.

If you are on the dole, and you have more than 2 kids, you should have the implant fitted so you cannot have children, until you can find suitable employment.

People who "can't find jobs" aren't looking in the right places.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I will reply here as the other thread was closed. You provided no valid justification clearly because you don't have one and your childish retorts continued.

Now it seems you're doing the same on this thread. Dyslexia is a real learning disability whose existence is backed up by lots of evidence. If you are claiming it isn't real then the onus is on you to provide scientific data attesting to this..

Great. - Think what you like. XD

Well perhaps you need to learn that not everything is what it seems. I just couldn't be bothered writing paragraphs on why I believe that Dyslexia isn't real. I've heard that argument you just attempted to make over a million times in the past and it just bores me, beyond bores me. Uh not really, the title of this thread isn't "state your unpopular opinion then explain it to those who disagree" therefore it really isn't on me at all. I don't need to provide scientific data to back up an opinion, I may choose to but it isnt a requirement. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
X

And can you stop pestering me on practically every thread I comment on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Well perhaps you need to learn that not everything is what it seems. I just couldn't be bothered writing paragraphs on why I believe that Dyslexia isn't real. I've heard that argument you just attempted to make over a million times in the past and it just bores me, beyond bores me. Uh not really, the title of this thread isn't "state your unpopular opinion then explain it to those who disagree" therefore it really isn't on me at all. I don't need to provide scientific data to back up an opinion, I may choose to but it isnt a requirement. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he does have a valid case here though...

If you're going to post something controversial like that then you should be prepared to at least explain why you think that. You haven't been able to do that about gays kissing being 'gross' or about dyslexia not being 'real' now, so the only conclusion one can draw is that you have no justifications for these beliefs or know that your justifications aren't very good... :s-smilie:
Original post by stargirl63
I don't believe that the more you earn the more you should be taxed.

Homosexual anything, (especially marriage) is just weird.

A gap year after uni, is not a gap year, it's unemployment.

ADHD and dyslexia don't exist.

If you are on the dole, and you have more than 2 kids, you should have the implant fitted so you cannot have children, until you can find suitable employment.

People who "can't find jobs" aren't looking in the right places.

You're an idiot :lol:
With your first statement, I don't entirely agree or disagree.

Second statement, you're a homophobe. :smile:

Gap year after uni is perfectly normal and not unemployment, seriously wtf?! My sister decided to do her LPC a year later because she wanted to travel, oh and this was afyer she got her training contract. Seriously how close minded of you

Third statement, yes they do. Are you disagreeing with years and years of research and the scientific community? How very arrogant of you...

Well I agree with the premise that people on benefits shouldn't really have more than two children because that is selfish, however what you are suggesting is just extreme and verging on dictatorship.

People that are looking and can't find jobs, can't. At least they're looking and want employment, I'm sure they're trying their absolute best.
Pizza's not that great

Although I agree that pedophiles should get help, the current increase of tolerance for them worries me

You can be racist and be in an interracial relationship/have mixed kids

Transracial adoption makes me uneasy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just as I thought, you have no evidence or justification whatsoever that dyslexia is a myth and this is just an attempt at deflection. If you make a claim be prepared to back it up.
That feminism has produced significant negative effects as well as the positive.

That being a straight white male is something people should revel in rather than feel guilty about.

That not all peoples are equal. Some nations have cultures which are quite simply inferior.

That eugenics is potentially glorious (just let the undesirable die off rather than kill them).

That the UK should remain a white christian/atheist nation and the growth of other groups here should be stopped.

That the abandonment of Ireland, the British Empire and soon Scotland are by far the worst crimes that Britain will ever commit.
That there is nothing wrong with ethnic purity (albeit we shouldn't harm or discriminate under the law against others).
Original post by Hydeman
The Iraq War was justified and the right thing to do morally.

How? Do you really believe the terroist narrative pushed in the media? Do you realise the US is now funding ISIS? It would be conspiracy rubbish to even consider these countries fight these wars to extract oil which is the highest necessity to keep their currency afloat... its to fight for human rights where it has demonstrated a perfect example of it so clearly in its own country.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I think he does have a valid case here though...

If you're going to post something controversial like that then you should be prepared to at least explain why you think that. You haven't been able to do that about gays kissing being 'gross' or about dyslexia not being 'real' now, so the only conclusion one can draw is that you have no justifications for these beliefs or know that your justifications aren't very good... :s-smilie:

Tbh, I don't care. :awesome:

I just didn't want to, I was tired and it'd take effort and I didn't see the point, whether it's controversial or not makes no difference. Uhh it wasn't just homosexuals, thanks. I made that perfectly clear on the deleted thread more than thrice but apprently no one has grasped it yet. I'll clarify one more time before dozens of LGBT users start attacking my soul.

People can draw whatever conclusion they like, clearly they won't be v good artists by doing so bc that picture is anything but correct.

My justification as to why I don't believe in Dyslexia doesn't have to be perfect, just as my justification for why I think coca cola is disgusting doesn't have to perfect either. I don't see why the reasoning behind it has to be of a certain level so you can all be satisfied, bc quite frankly no matter how well I try, you won't be hence why it's labelled as "unpopular".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

My justification as to why I don't believe in Dyslexia doesn't have to be perfect, just as my justification for why I think coca cola is disgusting doesn't have to perfect either.

Well that's the problem; you haven't given a justification! Any justification. At all. Not even one. For either position.

And therein lies the problem. It is obvious you haven't given a justification because you do not have one, but why can't you just admit this rather than maintain the facade that you do have a justification you just don't want to tell us? :erm:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest