Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Your Unpopular opinions. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :yawn: Great. It isn't a fact, case closed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will reply here as the other thread was closed. You provided no valid justification clearly because you don't have one and your childish retorts continued.

Now it seems you're doing the same on this thread. Dyslexia is a real learning disability whose existence is backed up by lots of evidence. If you are claiming it isn't real then the onus is on you to provide scientific data attesting to this..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Yes, the championship next season!
    Well they have only won 3 premier leauge games so far this season so it seems unlikely :console:

Next season seems like a more realistic goal

I actually support Arsenal

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Well they have only won 3 premier leauge games so far this season so it seems unlikely :console:

Next season seems like a more realistic goal

I actually support Arsenal
    Boooooooo Arsenal Booooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Boooooooo Arsenal Booooooo

Chelsea are 15th in the leauge while Arsenal are 2nd
    Peace out :aetsch:

Chelsea are 15th in the leauge while Arsenal are 2nd
    Peace out :aetsch:
    😂 I don't even watch football hahaha

Just wanted to say that Arsenal players are utter arses 😂😂 damn I'm so funny 😏

😘😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    😂 I don't even watch football hahaha

Just wanted to say that Arsenal players are utter arses 😂😂 damn I'm so funny 😏

😘😘
    Ok

M8 you want to fight. Take it back

:blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alrounder79)
    There is nothing wrong with incest when protection is used.
    o.O

Ok

M8 you want to fight. Take it back

:blush:
    Nope I won't take it back. What are you going to do? Huh? Huh? 😏

😘🙈

ReputationRep:
    - ADHD/ADD doesn't exist and is an excuse for bad behaviour
    - Dominoes pizza is trash
    - Kanye west and jay z are overrated, I don't understand the big fuss over them
    - Not a fan of Harry Potter
    - You can act white/black & you can also sound white/black
    - I don't see anything wrong with aborting a fetus that will be born with complex needs
    - Assisted suicide/euthanasia should only be legal for people with degenerative diseases or illness that will have claimed their life eventually
    - the death penalty should be reintroduced

ReputationRep:
    If you have adhd you're probably a chav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    nicki minaj is ugly af and in no way whatsoever a good role model for teenagers (or anyone tbh)
    miley cyrus is amazing
    How does that make any sense...?

ReputationRep:
    I dislike Adele.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm sick of Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    ADHD and dyslexia don't actually exist.
    Transgenderism is wrong and horrible and a mental illness.
    Women shouldn't be allowed to have more than 1 child after 35, none after 40.
    Putin is a great leader, as is Erdogan.
    Bisexual people are at fault for the increased AIDS risk in straight couples.
    Only about 15% of people should go to university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Bush did 9/11
    jet fuel cant melt steel beams

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe that the more you earn the more you should be taxed.

Homosexual anything, (especially marriage) is just weird.

A gap year after uni, is not a gap year, it's unemployment.

ADHD and dyslexia don't exist.

If you are on the dole, and you have more than 2 kids, you should have the implant fitted so you cannot have children, until you can find suitable employment.

People who "can't find jobs" aren't looking in the right places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I will reply here as the other thread was closed. You provided no valid justification clearly because you don't have one and your childish retorts continued.

Now it seems you're doing the same on this thread. Dyslexia is a real learning disability whose existence is backed up by lots of evidence. If you are claiming it isn't real then the onus is on you to provide scientific data attesting to this..
    Great. - Think what you like. XD

Well perhaps you need to learn that not everything is what it seems. I just couldn't be bothered writing paragraphs on why I believe that Dyslexia isn't real. I've heard that argument you just attempted to make over a million times in the past and it just bores me, beyond bores me. Uh not really, the title of this thread isn't "state your unpopular opinion then explain it to those who disagree" therefore it really isn't on me at all. I don't need to provide scientific data to back up an opinion, I may choose to but it isnt a requirement. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    X
    And can you stop pestering me on practically every thread I comment on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Great. - Think what you like. XD

Well perhaps you need to learn that not everything is what it seems. I just couldn't be bothered writing paragraphs on why I believe that Dyslexia isn't real. I've heard that argument you just attempted to make over a million times in the past and it just bores me, beyond bores me. Uh not really, the title of this thread isn't "state your unpopular opinion then explain it to those who disagree" therefore it really isn't on me at all. I don't need to provide scientific data to back up an opinion, I may choose to but it isnt a requirement. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he does have a valid case here though...

If you're going to post something controversial like that then you should be prepared to at least explain why you think that. You haven't been able to do that about gays kissing being 'gross' or about dyslexia not being 'real' now, so the only conclusion one can draw is that you have no justifications for these beliefs or know that your justifications aren't very good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    I don't believe that the more you earn the more you should be taxed.

Homosexual anything, (especially marriage) is just weird.

A gap year after uni, is not a gap year, it's unemployment.

ADHD and dyslexia don't exist.

If you are on the dole, and you have more than 2 kids, you should have the implant fitted so you cannot have children, until you can find suitable employment.

People who "can't find jobs" aren't looking in the right places.
    You're an idiot :lol:
    With your first statement, I don't entirely agree or disagree.

Second statement, you're a homophobe.

Gap year after uni is perfectly normal and not unemployment, seriously wtf?! My sister decided to do her LPC a year later because she wanted to travel, oh and this was afyer she got her training contract. Seriously how close minded of you

Third statement, yes they do. Are you disagreeing with years and years of research and the scientific community? How very arrogant of you...

Well I agree with the premise that people on benefits shouldn't really have more than two children because that is selfish, however what you are suggesting is just extreme and verging on dictatorship.

People that are looking and can't find jobs, can't. At least they're looking and want employment, I'm sure they're trying their absolute best.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.