Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeLeask)
    Has anyone received an offer for International Business?
    Still waiting 😡

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an offer for chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash36964)
    I have an unconditional for secondary teaching good luck with your application
    Is that for undergraduate or postgraduate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    Is that for undergraduate or postgraduate?
    Postgraduate! 😃

ReputationRep:
    Postgraduate! 😃
    Congratulations😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    Congratulations😊
    Thanks! Best of luck with whatever you are applying to as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macjam1)
    Anyone got an interview for Electrical and Electronic Engineering?
    Yes. I got the invite letter just before Christmas, for interview on 3 February. I'm not sure what to expect. Some posts suggest it is fairly informal, but I guess I'll find out on Wednesday! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_Mc)
    Anyone received an offer for chemistry?
    I've applied for forensic and analytical chemistry but I've not heard back from them yet! Have you got an offer from Strathclyde or anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone receive offers for Accounting & Finance yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've applied to do maths with teaching. Has anyone heard anything back from this yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoelyCam28)
    Hey, I've applied to do maths with teaching. Has anyone heard anything back from this yet?
    As a post graduate one year course or undergraduate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miacat)
    This makes me want to cry oh my god I would love an unconditional from Strathclyde, it is definitely the best course I've applied to (in terms of ranking for Business & Management and the course content)

Did you look around? It's the only one I didn't get to see of my 5 because it was an off the cuff decision - I always loved the look of the course, but my parents had always said no to Scotland - then on results day they change their mind - so it was too late for open days as this one clashed with Manchester which I had already booked on (and ended up not liking anyway)
    I already have a degree in HR from strathclyde uni and going back this year to do the post grad teaching course - by far the best uni the course, tutors and lecturers are great! And business degrees from strathclyde are very appealing to employers!! Go for it

ReputationRep:
    If you're doing undergrad, I've applied for this too and I've not heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    As a post graduate one year course or undergraduate?
    Undergraduate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddball01)
    Yes. I got the invite letter just before Christmas, for interview on 3 February. I'm not sure what to expect. Some posts suggest it is fairly informal, but I guess I'll find out on Wednesday! What about you?
    I haven't heard anything yet, beginning to wonder if I will hear anything at all. I am not that bothered though as I have received unconditionals from Heriot Watt and RGU.

ReputationRep:
    anyone for mechanical engineering?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yet, beginning to wonder if I will hear anything at all. I am not that bothered though as I have received unconditionals from Heriot Watt and RGU.
    Dont worry, it does state on ucas that some universities may acknowledge your application whilst others may not, strathclyde never have for me both times (undergraduate now post grad) and i got unconditionls both times. hopefully you will hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yget, beginning to wonder if I will hear anything at all. I am not that bothered though as I have received unconditionals from Heriot Watt and RGU.
    Snap! My number one choice is Heriot Watt, so more than happy with the unconditional from them. Going to Strathclyde more out of interest, but not sure it will alter my decision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    If you're doing undergrad, I've applied for this too and I've not heard anything back yet.
    I've applied for this course too! Not heard anything back yet though. Have yous heard from any other unis yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah2998)
    I've applied for this course too! Not heard anything back yet though. Have yous heard from any other unis yet?
    I've heard back from Glasgow, UWS and Glasgow Caledonian. Have you heard back from anywhere else yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.