Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    23 and 7. Four of them in the last year. Was 20 before I had my first, though.

18 and 9

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and about 8-10 no biggie

ReputationRep:
    19, imaginary gf's count? If so then i lost count.

Pls help 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    17 and two.

ReputationRep:
    18 and 0
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless kissing your friend's cheek during a game of spin the bottle in year 8 counts, in which case it'd be 1 - but I'm guessing it doesn't haha

18 and three/sh maybe four...

18 and 0

Aged 20 and 2 people.

ReputationRep:
    17 and take a guess (excluding childhood kisses with "girlfriends" and what not.) :grin:

ReputationRep:
    lol what, how are you supposed to know that? I'm 21 and I would guess around 30-40, and I'm not exactly great with the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    13 years old and none doesn't there's not many gay 13 year olds i no :frown:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately none - I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and at least 20 although I've lost count and most of them have been friends on drunken nights out :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    17, 3 people

ReputationRep:
    im no ladies man but just by going out now and again it must be around 50, im 22 btw

ReputationRep:
    17 and 5 (which is pretty good considering I only had my first kiss a year ago)

If I count kisses on the mouth with close (also female friends) it would be something like 10 I believe (that seems so much but it was just this one party where we all were REALLY drunk.
    I only kissed one boy but I deeply regret it because he was just awful, I wish I would have waited

ReputationRep:
    17 and 1

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How old are you and how many people have you kissed? Don't include stuff like family members...

Just curious

20 AND 2
    One guy
    One girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.