Turn on thread page Beta

Worst pain you have experianced so far? watch

ReputationRep:
    Kicked in the balls by my older brother.

I legit thought I was going to die.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was when I broke my arm. Don't remember the pain because it was a million years ago but I do remember yelling at the driver to slow the fk down because any tiny road bumps were agony, so it must have hurt a lot.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Simes)
    I worked with a bloke who had a kidney stone get blocked in the tube that leaves the kidney. He was on holiday at the time and put the pain down to food poisoning because he had got blind drunk the night before and bought some dodgy junk food. So he ignored the pain but eventually passed out in agony. His friends called an ambulance and the hospital operated to remove the stone.

He said the pain was unimaginable because it was so bad. We thought he was exaggerating and gave him no sympathy. Oops.
    Ouch! I remember when I was Ireland waking up with kidney pain. I also had period pain. Unfortuantely for me, that is completely normal. Waited until I came to England and spoke to GP, thinking I'd done something more serious. (it usually passes within a day) She replies with "you've just pulled something".

Talking to a friend, she said that if you have something like kidney stones, you're in so much pain you can't move.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely labour, I have never experienced pain like contractions
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Mmm, not sure. Either one of my migraines, or at the dentists when the drill went in and the injection hadn't worked.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.