Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Firming for child nursing :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stuck between firming Leeds or Nottingham for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Firming Leeds for Adult Nursing just wondering about which accommodation now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *SophieW*)
    Firming Leeds for Adult Nursing just wondering about which accommodation now...
    Tannery!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Leeds for Maths

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Politics, Philosophy & Economics for AAB and firmed it, anyone doing the same/Similar?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese, I'm actually a first-year already but I'm changing from History as I don't enjoy it! If anyone has any questions just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellisx)
    I'm doing Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese, I'm actually a first-year already but I'm changing from History as I don't enjoy it! If anyone has any questions just ask
    Hiya I'll be applying to Leeds very soon and I'm really interested to do the Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese, how come you've changed your course if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellisx)
    Hi there, just wondering if there are many people on this course, and if you think there would be any spaces for clearing? I applied for Chinese and Management at AAB offer, but got ABB, and was wondering that if I get rejected this might be an option for clearing?

ReputationRep:
    Received my offer letter today. :banana2::beer:
    :bumps::dancing2:

Postgraduate study (School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim79)
    Received my offer letter today. :banana2::beer:
    :bumps::dancing2:

Postgraduate study (School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science).
    Congratulations!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsawilesx)
    Does anybody have an offer to study Classical Civilisation? Mines AAB but yet to find anybody who wants to study Classics !

Hey, not exactly but similar I'm doing joint honours history and ancient history which was AAB as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellabest18)
    Got an offer for AAB to study Ancient History and History! Anyone else studying this??
    Hey how's it going? I'm on the same course I can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any sort of offer letter or email yet? Just wondering if they do send them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppercrunch)
    Has anyone got any sort of offer letter or email yet? Just wondering if they do send them out.
    on UCAS track it says they don't send out letters, but you can print them off from the website if you want them

EDIT: I think the uni should send one out though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_stef)
    Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks.
    Just have to do my registration, get my student card, etc. Ah well you know yourself.
    Ready to study.

Only the postgraduate loans stuff is a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    I did.
    I had the email with the unconditional offer and simply accepted online. I am sure I'll get a paper version, but the initial letter was by email.

Edit, sorry, I got it from the University not UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeelizabeth;[url="tel:67039454")
    67039454[/url]]on UCAS track it says they don't send out letters, but you can print them off from the website if you want them

EDIT: I think the uni should send one out though!
    Haven't got anything from the uni yet? Bit worried if they're meant to send one.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't got anything from the uni yet? Bit worried if they're meant to send one.
    I haven't had any email from Leeds either, just the UCAS confirmation..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieNell)
    I haven't had any email from Leeds either, just the UCAS confirmation..
    I think we're all in the same boat, I was worried too that I didn't receive anything from the University.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 1, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.