Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battycatlady)
    So on that basis, heterosexual people are also harmful, yes?

Harmful yes, as harmful as homosexual people, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    You'd have to get rid of humanity to do that. There is no "gender". Only sex which is genetically determined.

To answer the OP: Of course not. I'd want my children to healthy, well-adjusted people and in tune with their own nature whether masculine or feminine.
    Sex and gender are not the same thing. And gender obviously does exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    Gay people spread it more though.
    Again, you're more at risk if you perform anal sex without a condom. There is more to sex than just anal, and if the couple in question are both clean, go for check ups and practise safe sex (like ANY couple should for their own health) then they'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    yeaaaaa but...come on....

and gays dont really need protection...
    What do you mean, 'but come on'? What I said was factual.

The reasons for wearing a condom are twofold: one is to reduce the risk of pregnancy, and two is to reduce the risk of catching STDs. Gay people, like straight people, can catch STDS and so will wear condoms to protect themselves from that.

ReputationRep:
    If he wanted to do so. Just not in Public.

If he lets me dress up as a fairy princess elven queen, then I suppose I'll think about it..

(when my hair's grown back ofc)

ReputationRep:
    Harmful yes, as harmful as homosexual people, no.
    Homosexual people are harmful? What a load of *******s. Reasoning, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    What do you mean, 'but come on'? What I said was factual.

The reasons for wearing a condom are twofold: one is to reduce the risk of pregnancy, and two is to reduce the risk of catching STDs. Gay people, like straight people, can catch STDS and so will wear condoms to protect themselves from that.
    Quite condescending/annoying how you're defining contraceptives to everyone. I never said the hetero rate of catching STDs/AIDS is higher or lower, and same for homo. All I said was gays don't need protection as much as a man with a woman. You said condoms are "twofold." Well, gays only need it for one "fold." So exactly, that might cut their use of it in half, quite casually. I never disputed the all various ways one contracts an STD lol

ReputationRep:
    yeaaaaa but...come on....

and gays dont really need protection...
    Kinda do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Kinda do...
    oh don't do this bruv. look up at my latest post.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no i dont want no transgender kid...

ReputationRep:
    Quite condescending/annoying how you're defining contraceptives to everyone. I never said the hetero rate of catching STDs/AIDS is higher or lower, and same for homo. All I said was gays don't need protection as much as a man with a woman. You said condoms are "twofold." Well, gays only need it for one "fold." So exactly, that might cut their use of it in half, quite casually. I never disputed the all various ways one contracts an STD lol
    You actually said "gays don't really need protection" which isn't the same as "a gay person needs a condom for one reason, while straight people need it for two, provided they don't want kids." Those are quite different statements. What you originally said lead me to believe you didn't understand that condoms are used for more than preventing pregnancy.

No, gay people don't 'cut their use in half' just because there's no risk of pregnancy :lol:. They'll still be using it just as often because they want to practise safe sex. The amount of reasons one has for wearing a condom isn't directly proportional to the amount of times one actually wears/needs a condom. One can use a condom just as many times as someone else even if they only have 'half the amount of reasons' as it were.

ReputationRep:
    Homosexual people are harmful? What a load of *******s. Reasoning, please?

Read above.

ReputationRep:
    Read above.
    There is nothing "above" apart from your stupid original statement.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: and he just said what I said to you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Hell no i dont want no transgender kid...
    :facepalm: the ignorance is unbearable. God help the next generation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    You actually said "gays don't really need protection" which isn't the same as "a gay person needs a condom for one reason, while straight people need it for two, provided they don't want kids." Those are quite different statements. What you originally said lead me to believe you didn't understand that condoms are used for more than preventing pregnancy.

No, gay people don't 'cut their use in half' just because there's no risk of pregnancy :lol:. They'll still be using it just as often because they want to practise safe sex. The amount of reasons one has for wearing a condom isn't directly proportional to the amount of times one actually wears/needs a condom. One can use a condom just as many times as someone else even if they only have 'half the amount of reasons' as it were.
    ok I'll read this tomorrow, promise habibbi

ReputationRep:
    #

HIV you mong.....

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: the ignorance is unbearable. God help the next generation.
    Just stating my opinion....

ReputationRep:
    #

HIV you mong.....
    Still doesn't explain anything you imbecile or are you that idiotic that you believe homosexuals are to blame for HIV and thus the most harmful minority?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.