ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's an awful photoshop, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Stefano93

*** back, I miss u.

ReputationRep:
    Shed is salty scared.

Flamini saving the world by bringing down those chavs. What a guy.

ReputationRep:
    Don't wanna get your hopes up guys, but the Daily Star is reporting that Messi wants to flee Spain because of his tax issues, and wants to come to England. He would play for any of the big 4, but prefers Arsenal (those are his words according to the Star, which I have no reason to doubt because it's a highly reliable newspaper).

Anyway, he wants £600,000 a week. Coincide all this with Flamini becoming a billionaire, and it looks like a sure thing. I'm getting my shirt printed as we speak.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...but-wants-600k

ReputationRep:
    Messi leaving Barca? I don't buy it.

ReputationRep:
    But the Daily Star said so.

ReputationRep:
    We could buy Messi and Benzema, that way half our players would be in rehab, and the other half would be in prison.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger would still bench Messi

ReputationRep:
    Great. Time for us to join britexit crew.

ReputationRep:
    About 35% of PL players are English. About 45% of currently injured PL players are English. I was wondering if this is just a snapshot and therefore not significant or if it is a real a trend, but I couldn't find long-term numbers. It also seemed too small an observation to make a thread about it, so now it's here... Anyway, 5/7 injured Arsenal players are English. Do you think that is just a coincidence or do English players tend get injured more and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Wenger would still bench Messi
    "Look uh, playing Messi would kill Campbell's development."
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Btw guys this is actually direct from Messi's twitter. He shopped it himself.

ReputationRep:
    Who would we take out anyway?

Ox, Gnarby and Campbell would all start over Messi imho. Maybe we can try him as CDM next to Coq.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Messi can't be considered world class until he's done it on a cold night in Stoke

ReputationRep:
    Even without this new Flamini stuff, the guy is absolutely minted through property market deals. He bought half of West Hampstead with some City people he'd met about a decade ago and made a fortune. Probably worth c.£50m already.

Shrewd little bugger, always got Bosman transfers too to maximise $$$ and has a law degree too

ReputationRep:
    Guys been keeping it secret from Wengz.

inb4 Arsenal owners and Flaming been conspiring together
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ITK tools on twitter reporting that Walcott is out until feb. If it's true, and I doubt it is but I also wouldn't be surprised, we are royally effed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    ITK tools on twitter reporting that Walcott is out until feb. If it's true, and I doubt it is but I also wouldn't be surprised, we are royally effed.
    I do think he'll be out until the near year though..

ReputationRep:
    Can count on some "rogues" intentionally ruining careers at Injury Football Club...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.