The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
Do you identify as shia? Or do these things not concern you?

I'm not religious, but my dad is Shia
Reply 161
Labour sucks! Right?
Ohh, cool. Your mother's a non shia azeri? That's cool, she's the first I've heard of. I mean, I know they must exist, but you know what I mean lol. What leads you to be non religious? A lack of interest and/or a lack of agreement with religions in general?
Original post by eoe
Labour sucks! Right?

No I support Labour sorry aha
Reply 164
Original post by yasaminO_o
No I support Labour sorry aha

I dont know who to support
I dont like Labor or Conservatives.
Ohh, cool. Your mother's a non shia azeri? That's cool, she's the first I've heard of. I mean, I know they must exist, but you know what I mean lol. What leads you to be non religious? A lack of interest and/or a lack of agreement with religions in general?

She's Orthodox Christian aha

I just don't see the point. I'd rather be a good person for the sake of it than because I'm scared of a God. And is God really that needy that he needs my following? I'd rather just live my life liberally and be happy
Original post by eoe
I dont know who to support
I dont like Labor or Conservatives.

Tbh I support Greens' ideology more but their policy's just not realistic
Reply 167

Are you a feminist?

Spoiler

Well, the Greens are quite good, it's just they say something stupid just before each election

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's Orthodox Christian aha

I just don't see the point. I'd rather be a good person for the sake of it than because I'm scared of a God. And is God really that needy that he needs my following? I'd rather just live my life liberally and be happy

I'm religious, but not because I think I should be scared of god or that it needs me to follow it. Religion is more of a mercy, a guide to ensuring that we live peacefully and in prosperity without oppressing anyone, than a passive-aggressive demand from a jealous creator. I don't think anyone goes to hell forever for instance, so the role of sin is seriously downplayed for me. Religion's more about advice for me than anything else.
do you think that being liberal and being religious are necessary mutually exclusive?
Original post by eoe
Are you a feminist?

Spoiler

I support equal rights for everyone, so yes, women fall into that bracket and I would consider myself a feminist
I'm religious, but not because I think I should be scared of god or that it needs me to follow it. Religion is more of a mercy, a guide to ensuring that we live peacefully and in prosperity without oppressing anyone, than a passive-aggressive demand from a jealous creator. I don't think anyone goes to hell forever for instance, so the role of sin is seriously downplayed for me. Religion's more about advice for me than anything else.
do you think that being liberal and being religious are necessary mutually exclusive?

Religion undoubtedly places restrictions on what is right and wrong, I'd rather discover what morality means to me for myself, but I have no problem with others being religious. I don't know if there is a god but I have no problem with the concept of a God but I just don't think God is relavent to how I live my life.
As above :smile:

If I got onto the same course as you and the same university, and talked to you for a few weeks, then asked you out would you say yes or no?
Original post by jakei1234
If I got onto the same course as you and the same university, and talked to you for a few weeks, then asked you out would you say yes or no?

It would depend on whether or not you're a bellend irl
Original post by Helpmepickone
do u like sports? if so what sports?

tennis, running, dance, yoga
It would depend on whether or not you're a bellend irl

not a bellend, then..
Original post by william walker
What do you think of me? :redface:

You need to be more chill
Original post by TheDboyAi
cheeky nandos?

I'm vegetarian sorry m8
You need to be more chill

[video="youtube;85PDbfPfESE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85PDbfPfESE[/video]
Original post by RivalPlayer
Does social media play an essential part in your life?

Not really, I could live without it

Quick Reply

Latest