Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg
    honestly she looks hot.

if she was my wife looks wise be happy out

wouldnt want her any fatter though. dear lord xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    being size 0 isn't much healthier than being slightly over weight so you can't really criticise the model
    Being a size 0 is fine I'm 5'2, I work hard and eat well to made sure I don't gain any weight. Being as big as the model causes such big health problems, if you were to look at an MRI of her I bet money there would be white mass of visceral fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Her height doesn't matter as we can't tell her height for sure just from seeing her body (although it was obvious she was tall from the backgrounds in her pictures)

Obviously if you were the same weight as her you would look like a football!!!

However, if your proportions were like hers and thereby you weigh a lot less than her but still are clearly overweight, then personally, I bet you look gorgeouuus. In fact, that's my ideal woman, but I'm 5'5, that's why I like shorter girls. Don't know why I prefer fatter girls than thin girls, but I do. The utterly best though is fat+muscle like the coach in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSjVxQFa9Z4
    her height is on her wikipedia and im not the same weight as her so i dont look like a football. my boyfriend is also short so we are decently proportioned together haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    Being as big as the model causes such big health problems
    She's overweight but you're exaggerating a bit, probably as a result of your own food issues. She's really not THAT fat.

ReputationRep:
    being size 0 isn't much healthier than being slightly over weight so you can't really criticise the model

That's such a bad thing to presume. There's plenty of healthy skinny people gosh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry68)
    That's such a bad thing to presume. There's plenty of healthy skinny people gosh.
    Is it really healthy to purposefully stop yourself from gaining weight when you're only a size zero?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao ok listen, you're trying way to hard to get people to like this fat girl, then because I point out she's overweight you decide to call me "really overweight"? Well done, you have made yourself look like a right tw*t.

Besides, I'm sure I'm really overweight being a size 0 boohoo
    okay firstly that was a genuine typo and ive only just realised now you youve replied so sorry for that

ReputationRep:
    Is it really healthy to purposefully stop yourself from gaining weight when you're only a size zero?

Or maybe they can't like me??
    Or maybe that's their build :O If you're really short it's pretty much the recommended size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry68)
    Or maybe they can't like me??
    Or maybe that's their build :O If you're really short it's pretty much the recommended size.
    Did you read her post? She said 'I work hard and eat well to made sure I don't gain any weight', so I doubt it's her natural build. :O

ReputationRep:
    Did you read her post? She said 'I work hard and eat well to made sure I don't gain any weight', so I doubt it's her natural build. :O
    If she's having the correct diet and exercise then that's what her body should look like in it's most 'natural' state :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    But if they had the choice would they prefer someone who was more shapely with defined muscle or someone who was skinny and less shapely?
    The shapeliness of a woman doesn't come from muscle, there's no muscle in boobs and ass. It's dependent on where your body stories fat which is in turn dependent on your oestrogen count.
    I mean obviously I'd (allow me to speak for men in general for a moment) prefer the shapely woman with muscle but not because shehas greater muscularity. Muscular definition is irrelevant for whether I find a woman attractive, if anything after a certain point it's unattractive (but usually it can only become so if a woman takes performance enhancing drugs).

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a landwhale, but she has an attractive face so definitely still bangable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    To me, a slim waist + other feminine characteristics (breasts, hips, bum) = good.

I'm sure some precocious 15 year-olds also have a similar physique to plus-size models but that's got nothing to do with my point in this thread that I prefer slim girls with curves.
    The girl being discussed has not got much in the way of hips or bum, which is why she has a childlike figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    *the majority of the male populations boat

But like I said that's ok because sexual attraction is not the sum mum bonus of life
    In 50 years Adriana Lima will be indistinguishable from Amy schumer
    I think you're missing my point somewhat...

ReputationRep:
    Being a size 0 is fine I'm 5'2, I work hard and eat well to made sure I don't gain any weight. Being as big as the model causes such big health problems, if you were to look at an MRI of her I bet money there would be white mass of visceral fat.
    See as I'm 5ft9 if I was size zero it would be unhealthy. One size is not healthy for all women, something that people need to accept. Lost count of the amount of times I've heard people saying a size 12 is fat, but then plenty of tall slim people are a size 12.

Also I doubt she has fat on her organs, she wouldn't have such a slim waist if that was the case. It's mostly on her hips and bum, which is far less unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    See as I'm 5ft9 if I was size zero it would be unhealthy. One size is not healthy for all women, something that people need to accept. Lost count of the amount of times I've heard people saying a size 12 is fat, but then plenty of tall slim people are a size 12.

Also I doubt she has fat on her organs, she wouldn't have such a slim waist if that was the case. It's mostly on her hips and bum, which is far less unhealthy.
    Slim waist? Did you not see that chub

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    The shapeliness of a woman doesn't come from muscle, there's no muscle in boobs and ass. It's dependent on where your body stories fat which is in turn dependent on your oestrogen count.
    I mean obviously I'd (allow me to speak for men in general for a moment) prefer the shapely woman with muscle but not because shehas greater muscularity. Muscular definition is irrelevant for whether I find a woman attractive, if anything after a certain point it's unattractive (but usually it can only become so if a woman takes performance enhancing drugs).
    Your shape (excluding bone structure) comes from the underlying muscular structure v the layer of fat on top. To expose that musle you need to control body fat. Although you cant dictate where you lose weight a person with low body fat will give the maximum chance for any muscle they have to show through.

Fat on its own tends to be a bit flabby and nothingness. If thers underlying muscle you get more definition and it looks more compact. You dont have to be thinking bodybuilder muscles (doesnt really happen on females). Imo that looks more attractive.

Good balances are people like Zoe Saldana or Jessica Alba, They dont have massive muscles but they are very well defined and shapely because they work out.

PS Please dont think me sexist to anyone reading. Im pointing out why one peson might have shape and definition v another. Theres lots of middle ground. Its obviously very superficial and there are a lo more impprtnat things than just looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Slim waist? Did you not see that chub

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you have fat on your organs you get a proper belly - you know like older men usually have where they look like they're pregnant with occtuplets.

Look at the picture of her in her underwear - no way is she storing much fat on her organs.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    When you have fat on your organs you get a proper belly - you know like older men usually have where they look like they're pregnant with occtuplets.

Look at the picture of her in her underwear - no way is she storing much fat on her organs.
    women store fat in different areas. it tends to be around thighs and ass, but men tneds to be around stomach.

You cnat tell how much fat she may have on her organs just from a photo.

ReputationRep:

I'm not saying she is obese or as bad as men like that but her waist is definitely not slim. A 'slim' waist at minimum should be basically flat.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.