Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    yay i'm finally done with exams!
    C456: good, checked the unofficial mark scheme and i think i did pretty well
    Britain source paper: Depression in 1930s came up which was a good topic for me so i'm happy, i only just managed to finish in time so my essay was a bit ehh
    P456: absolutely smashed the last six marker on potential dividers, and the rest of the paper was nice. according to the unofficial mark scheme i got at least 67/85, and that's me being pretty harsh so

overall i think i'll get:
    english lang: a*
    english lit: a
    physics: a*
    chemistry: a
    biology: a*
    rs: a*
    history: a
    french: a*
    economics: a/b
    additional maths: a/b
    computing: a*

my target was 6 a*s so even though it's less than i'm predicted i'm fairly happy (well i won't be if i don't get an a in admaths )
    Nice one, those are a very good set of (predicted) results and good luck with add maths in particular. Not a very easy qualification, I'll give you that. :hide: what are you going to do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Nice one, those are a very good set of (predicted) results and good luck with add maths in particular. Not a very easy qualification, I'll give you that. :hide: what are you going to do now?
    thanks!
    yeah, the paper this year was quite tough and it didn't help that i made a lot of silly mistakes but i think i did okay

well i have two weeks of work experience (tech company and a museum) and then i'm not really sure.. i don't want to be stuck in the house all day so i'll most likely get a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    i feel like i should update this.

English Language: A*
    English Literature: A
    Maths: A*
    Additional Maths: A (highest grade)
    Physics: A*
    Biology: A*
    Chemistry: A*
    Religious Studies: A*
    Computing: A*
    French: A*
    History: A*
    Economics: A

super super pleased with these, and really glad i started this up to motivate me would encourage anyone else to do the same
    now onto a levels!
    Congrats you did amazing ! All your hard work paid off!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    Congrats you did amazing ! All your hard work paid off!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol i tried to delete a double post and it deleted them both but it's oki
    thanks so much, it really did i hope your results were what you were hoping for!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.