Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EphemeralLove)
    Silent "conquests?"

Ugh.
    Yep, sometimes I put army uniform on and pretend i'm invading the nationality she's from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Yep, sometimes I put army uniform on and pretend i'm invading the nationality she's from.
    Is your uniform a janitor uniform?

ReputationRep:
    Is your uniform a janitor uniform?
    What can I say? I love to clean the mess

ReputationRep:
    What can I say? I love to clean the mess
    After you make it?

ReputationRep:
    After you make it?
    Obviously

Not surprised guys don't want to sleep with you tbh, this was really boring let's not do it again sometime

ReputationRep:
    Obviously

Not surprised guys don't want to sleep with you tbh, this was really boring let's not do it again sometime
    Well if I were desperate I would dispute this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lol not all guys boast like that, just a bunch of losers, silent conquests are always the way for me
    You don't have to tell me anything I know what reality is. I've heard guys talk like that all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    You don't have to tell me anything I know what reality is. I've heard guys talk like that all the time.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It is representative :lol: It represents that you have no positive self worth. Or you are completely detached from another person as a human being and use them as an emptying vessel. Find a productive hobby and contribute in a positive way
    How does having sex represent you have no positive self worth? I've never once used another woman as an emptying vessel. What a shallow and callous thought.

It's the way things are going and our culture is changing. I dare say it's not that unusual unfortunately. People just need to learn how to respect themselves and others a bit more.

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    How does having sex represent you have no positive self worth? I've never once used another woman as an emptying vessel. What a shallow and callous thought.
    I never said having sex.
    I said frequent ONS. That's what the discussion is. I never condemned sex, that would be stupid. I said limitlessly casual sex. Like 15

ReputationRep:
    lmao
    I think his joke is why "missionary" is literally called "missionary."

Gag.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't put me off, there's nothing wrong with sex, if she was a nice person and we got on I would date her...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's honestly just a number, you can't glean much from it.

ReputationRep:
    I never said having sex.
    I said frequent ONS. That's what the discussion is. I never condemned sex, that would be stupid. I said limitlessly casual sex. Like 15
    How is that limitless casual sex? I have friends that have slept with 100+ people. Good looking guys I must say.

And again, what is inherently wrong with limitless casual sex? If there is mutual consent, I really, really struggle to see what's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    wouldn't touch even with a barge pole
    The fact that you have 23 reps makes me feel sick. The double standard here is simply outstanding people.

And people say that sexism no longer exists. A man can **** whoever he wants, the more the better. But a woman who has slept with 15 is not to be touched with a barge pole, as if she's tainted. It just makes you come across really insecure.

ReputationRep:
    How is that limitless casual sex? I have friends that have slept with 100+ people. Good looking guys I must say.

And again, what is inherently wrong with limitless casual sex? If there is mutual consent, I really, really struggle to see what's wrong?
    Everyone just repeats "mutual consent." It's become a sound bite hasn't it

I doubt a female who's never taught herself or been taught proper morals is truly consenting to gang bang. Or numbing herself of shame for having to hitch hike or jog home at 2am after the guy "pumped and dumped." So sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh
    I have had sex with no girls and have so many morals, wanna smash?

(Original post by Twinpeaks)
    The fact that you have 23 reps makes me feel sick. The double standard here is simply outstanding people.

And people say that sexism no longer exists. A man can **** whoever he wants, the more the better. But a woman who has slept with 15 is not to be touched with a barge pole, as if she's tainted. It just makes you come across really insecure.
    I would think the same of men who sleep around. If I was a woman, I honestly wouldn't touch a man who has slept with lots with a barge pole either. It only happens in men because women as a whole allow it whereas men see it negatively, If women were to say the same to men who slept around ... "the more the better" would very quickly change

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.