Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    I'm in room 5 flat 3k have you handed in the tenancy agreement?
    that's great! and yes i have, are you also moving in on the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngerbg20)
    that's great! and yes i have, are you also moving in on the 17th?
    Yeah I am! Have you found any of your flat mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    Yeah I am! Have you found any of your flat mates
    nope but i know someone who also moving to Linthorpe

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Im starting childhood and youth studies in september! If anyone else is starting the same course it would be cool to chat and make friends!

ReputationRep:
    If you look on Facebook for me my name is Sophie Moffatt, it says I'm already at Teesside Uni (but Facebook messed up) and there's chats I can add you to, I know quite a few doing that! where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

We're starting to get very excited about meeting you all!

Congratulations to those of you who have already received offers

...and those of you waiting for your results - the day is almost here... we're wishing you all the best of luck.

Head across to our Facebook applicants page for lots of chat and information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahelenelucia)
    Hi! Im starting childhood and youth studies in september! If anyone else is starting the same course it would be cool to chat and make friends!
    Hey, I'm doing this course too. If you add me on Facebook Bekki Bennett add you to a group chat where there's a few more people doing Childhood and Youth studies xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi love. Am going to be in central halls in september. Not got room number yet. Will have to call on monday.
    Am doing biomedical science. I am a mature student so am hoping to still make friends, young or older. X

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we get are login details ?

ReputationRep:
    you should've had your details by now, I'd definitely give them a ring! But hey and welcome! Most people I know so far are in their 20s so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekki2807)
    Hey, I'm doing this course too. If you add me on Facebook Bekki Bennett add you to a group chat where there's a few more people doing Childhood and Youth studies xx
    I have added you i hace blonde curly hair in my picture lol x

ReputationRep:
    Add me on facebook if youre doing childhood and youth studies 2016, Sara Gee, i have blonde curly hair in my profile pic ^_^ we can make friends so we will actually know someone on the first day lol x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Parkside village east - Flat 23?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Amy and i'm doing forensic science, anyone else doing it ?

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys use your phones to photograph yourselves when applying for accommodation? I'm asking as I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    My name is Alex and I will be an international student in my first year at Teesside I already accepted my unconditional offer via UCAS, I wonder if after that any enrolment is needed, or maybe that's gonna be once you arrive at Uni in September.

Hope see you guys there in September and make some friends!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm doing psychology and counselling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph97)
    Wow hey! Welcome! What course are you studying? I'll be in Central Halls, mainly because that's where a lot of your friends can be made and it's lovely and modern! And where have you flown from if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I hope you don't mind me jumping into this conversation, but I noticed you said you were staying in Central Halls. So am I! I'm looking forward to moving in aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzie16)
    Hi love. Am going to be in central halls in september. Not got room number yet. Will have to call on monday.
    Am doing biomedical science. I am a mature student so am hoping to still make friends, young or older. X

Hi there. I'm in central halls. I'm sure you will make loads of friends.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm studying Human Biology and I'm staying in Central Halls, Flat 8?! Anyone in either of those?!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 9, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.