Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    you know when you leave an exam thinking it went really well and then you compare your answers to everyone else...

ReputationRep:
    for the hugo bit was if false for the thing that said they were going to live together because they already lived together and nm for if hugo worked in the wedding place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazer154)
    The ones I could think of not sure what number they were

Vaya
    Frío
    Descubierto
    Puso
    Ningún
    Conduzco
    Tuvieron

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Habrá, dedicaba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annag98)
    for the hugo bit was if false for the thing that said they were going to live together because they already lived together and nm for if hugo worked in the wedding place
    I thought it said they began to live together very soon?? oh crap I've done so badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BEARichards)
    I thought it said they began to live together very soon?? oh crap I've done so badly
    im really not sure im not good at remembering what i put in exams but im sure you've done fine!! it could be either answer

ReputationRep:
    you know when you leave an exam thinking it went really well and then you compare your answers to everyone else...
    Yeap i know the feeling... I always do bad on the grammar section and seeing everyones answers is paining me

ReputationRep:
    where did the festival person prefer to listen to music? i put the thing that said depende on mi something

ReputationRep:
    I put pusieron, it was plural wasn't it? I swear it was "mis padres"?
    Mis padres was first one, the verb was tener. However wasn't the English, 'If my parents had a X then we would X'.

I can't remember - I put the tuvieran, used the subjunctive because wasn't the second clause conditional?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same! I thought it said like a month later they moved in so put verdad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annag98)
    Thats what I put. I swear I listened to the recording for this question so many times, this question was the worst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfieH)
    Mis padres was first one, the verb was tener. However wasn't the English, 'If my parents had a X then we would X'.

I can't remember - I put the tuvieran, used the subjunctive because wasn't the second clause conditional?
    omg why did I put pusieron on the poner then I am a mess

ReputationRep:
    I put pusieron, it was plural wasn't it? I swear it was "mis padres"?
    I think the answer was puso, 'En los años setentas, se puso en moda...'

ReputationRep:
    so not only have I lost my pencil case today but I've also done badly on an exam I thought I had aced aghh

ReputationRep:
    im sure it said el before agua so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so not only have I lost my pencil case today but I've also done badly on an exam I thought I had aced aghh
    Sure you still did well! It was definitely different to all the last exams.

I looked at the paper like wtf have I got the correct paper. Even the layout on the front was different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabbytheGreek_48)
    im sure it said el before agua so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It did. Agua is one of those funny ones because it sounds funny to say la agua, due to both the -a sounds. So el agua is written instead, but it is a feminine noun.

Just one of those ones you've gotta know! I realised this yesterday, still messed it up at the time.

ReputationRep:
    How many marks was the first question? The one about work conditions or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfieH)
    Sure you still did well! It was definitely different to all the last exams.

I looked at the paper like wtf have I got the correct paper. Even the layout on the front was different
    I'm just going to hope that my essay pulls me up, I wrote quite a lot and am fairly confident on it so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    But you're just focusing on the answers that you think you may have gotten wrong, when actually you've got loads right too!! It'll be fine, I'm sure 😋

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazer154)
    How many marks was the first question? The one about work conditions or something?
    The fashion question? Something like 10 marks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.