Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys why dont you like girls who sleep around? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Signed up this month. Uses terms like "beta" and "alpha". Says that other people are talking ****.
    Hey Smack I haven't seen you around. Been busy with work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenugreek)
    Why do men have higher testosterone than women?
    Why are men naturally larger than women?
    Why do men have deeper voices?
    Why are men taller?
    So you think that cultural norms are the equivalent to biology? You have much to learn son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Emotions drive humans. If you believe any action you make is deride of emotions you're highly mistaken.

What you were saying was convoluted and looking at special cases.

Ask around and you'll see. Girls like guys who knows what they're doing (thats how they will put it) and guys would say they don't like guys that's been "used up". Obviously this is all general because I'm not like that.
    top tip: you haven't asked enough people to form a reliable conclusion in relation to even a third of who you're talking about (sample size too small)

read books.

ReputationRep:
    So you think that cultural norms are the equivalent to biology? You have much to learn son.
    No, my point is you are judged on how you look, thats life.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is about having sex. Don't go off on tangents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well in that case

having sex with a girl who values sex more, and therefore does it less often > having sex with a girl who will have sex more often

ReputationRep:
    All I know is I slept with someone who'd had 90+ partners and it was massive

Every girl I've been with that had between 2-5 partners was tight

The only time the mothers were tight was when they'd had surgery to repair it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)

damn you nasty

ReputationRep:
    It often shows poor judgement and is a good indicator of other problems (Self esteem, impulsive) etc
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    I think that's true if it's just to have sex but I think it's different when it comes to looking for a relationship.

I think the way most guys look at it has been said really. If you want another way to look at it: if a key opens multiple locks it's a master key, if a lock is opened by lots of keys it's a crappy lock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You could make sexist metaphors with anything.
    “A pencil sharpener that sharpens all kinds of pencils is a good pencil sharpener. A pencil that lets itself be sharpened by too many sharpeners has to be thrown away.” Lmao people aren't objects, and metaphors aren't answers to complicated sexual questions.

Increased risk of STDs and cheating. Also, it would make me feel like sex between us doesn't mean anything to her and I'd just be another on her list.

ReputationRep:

Lol I bet you're small Eternalflames 😂😂😂😂 see

ReputationRep:
    Unattractive, shows she's not a challenge, I'd worry she'd cheat, increased risk of STD's, baggy vagina, loose, more people to compare me to in sex
    actually thats not true do your research.

90+ wtf?
    How old was she?

ReputationRep:

educate yourself before you talk please. if a woman is loose it means she's turned on and is comfortable and if she's 'tight' it means she's uncomfortable and nervous. we learnt this in like year 10?

ReputationRep:
    it's just a visceral grimness. probs evolutionary.

Are women misandrists because they mostly go for guys who get other girls?

ReputationRep:
    i try to ignore contemporary sexual politics.

If i go for girls based on their looks, i;m sexist.

If i go for girls for non looks reasons (ie, how much of a **** they are) i'm sexist.

I just don't care what feminists say.

ReputationRep:
    A car that has a large mileage is worth less. If you have the money, you'd buy a new car rather than one that's been used for a while and crashed. That's not misogynistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    You could make sexist metaphors with anything.
    “A pencil sharpener that sharpens all kinds of pencils is a good pencil sharpener. A pencil that lets itself be sharpened by too many sharpeners has to be thrown away.” Lmao people aren't objects, and metaphors aren't answers to complicated sexual questions.
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    A car that has a large mileage is worth less. If you have the money, you'd buy a new car rather than one that's been used for a while and crashed. That's not misogynistic.
    See serah.exes response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    See serah.exes response.
    To be fair, i meant it for both genders. I'm sure people of both genders would prefer people who are committed, loyal and dedicated more than anything- going into many relationships and sleeping with many people shows that they are not the type of people who have these qualities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    To be fair, i meant it for both genders. I'm sure people of both genders would prefer people who are committed, loyal and dedicated more than anything- going into many relationships and sleeping with many people shows that they are not the type of people who have these qualities.
    I agree to an extent, I suppose.

Sure, I'd prefer a girl who hasn't been with 50+ guys (I know a few...). I do feel females are judged more for it though, by the very people who take advantage of such easy sex. I don't think I've ever been rejected based on how many people I've slept with, or even judged for that matter.

You can be committed, loyal and dedicated in a relationship, but when you're single, who are you supposed to practice those qualities to?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.