Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Net worth 200k+ just turned 25, how much to spend on a car? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedTeacher)
    Congratulations, engaged, run a successful business and still find all this time for the studentrooms to voice your success and seek approval.

Something doesn't sound right to me but it really isn't any of my business.

Again, do it for yourself, nobody else! I'm sure your partner could live without your money so don't ever let that be a concern; not saying it currently is but I am curious for your strong desire to prove your worth and dispute those who appear 'jelly' to you.
    thanks for more of the personal remarks, always welcome. Still you've avoided the question i originally set out.

I just feel sorry for you now rather than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    thanks for more of the personal remarks, always welcome. Still you've avoided the question i originally set out.

I just feel sorry for you now rather than anything else.
    I'm so sorry, I don't know which question you are referring to? Perhaps it would be more efficient and helpful to re-ask it? Ya'know, like a good forward thinking businessman would do?

There are far more serious things to be concerned about than you feeling sorry for me unfortunately. I find it really difficult actually, to not feel sorry for you despite this apparent 'high-life' you're living. You appear really not very happy.

If you ever need anyone to talk too, please let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    i'm the happiest man alive! we know the unemployed don't live very long lives. More likely to be delusional and turn to crime. I do hope you stay on the straight and narrow, since the delusions have already set in.

I mean look at your display pic? haha

homebase awaits and some local chav might be willing to have one of your off spring for some benefitzzzzz
    I think this has lost all value now you've really resulted into seriously immature comments :')

"I mean look at your display pic?"

Oh wow :') I bet your partner is proud of the man she is dating :')

I really hope you're lying because a business professional such as yourself writing like this?!

Goodnight, good luck with your car search. I recommend you stick with the idea already in your head.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think we've all learned a little something about you tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about giving a bit to charity😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlareBlitz96)
    Have you thought about giving a bit to charity😊
    already have. Will do so in the future too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedTeacher)
    I think this has lost all value now you've really resulted into seriously immature comments :')

"I mean look at your display pic?"

Oh wow :') I bet your partner is proud of the man she is dating :')

I really hope you're lying because a business professional such as yourself writing like this?!

Goodnight, good luck with your car search. I recommend you stick with the idea already in your head.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think we've all learned a little something about you tonight.
    we've learnt more about you than me, someone is clearly bitter.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.