The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Answer the question then. Why is it that whenever some other religion gets criticism not that many people say a thing.

But when Islam gets criticised you go nuts and then try and rave though you can't back it up to save your life.

They don't call it The Salafi Room for nothing.
When did I say that all Muslim women were covered up? I said Islam advises women to cover up.

Next time you try and act all hard by insulting me (which is immature as hell), try and read my posts properly. And do go back to school. You must've done terribly.

I SAID "HE" AS IN THE GUY WHO POSTED THE THREAD. You can't be this stupid to not know who I was referring to. Lmao you're pathetic

Since when is Islamophobia bad in any way at all?

Yes, prejudice and hate speech is totally acceptable and definitely compatible with the West in terms of its values.

I assume you will defend homophobia and Xenophobia too right? Pathetic.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Women have tonnes of rights in Islam.. the right to be worth half of a male. The right not to drive. The right to be chauffered by a male relative when entering society. The right to have sex when their husband commands them too.

Saudi Arabian cultural practices are not representative of all Muslims. There are 1.6 billion of us in the world and you chose to pick a single country of less than 30 million people to show everyone how 'backward' Muslims are.
Next time you try and act all hard by insulting me (which is immature as hell), try and read my posts properly. And do go back to school. You must've done terribly.

Well, that was unfortunate,
Original post by KINGYusuf
Lol you're an idiot.

"Why is it that whenever some other religion gets criticism not that many people say a thing."

Do you do your research fam? Britain First alone has 1M+ supporters and get infuriated everytime someone criticizes Christianity. You're generalising again.

Again, the immature insults. Keep it up sweetheart. Hardly anyone will be able to take you seriously.

Have they killed anyone for doing it?
Again, the immature insults. Keep it up sweetheart. Hardly anyone will be able to take you seriously.

It's funny whenever you say immature insults you have no response to the counter argument then go onto the next one lol I'd expected nothing less
Original post by Josb
You're the one who essentially said that we cannot debate on the subject because we're too stupid to do so. If you want people to debate with you, don't call them stupid before they even had the chance to answer you.

I was speaking generically. If you choose to put yourself as one of the stupid simple minded people on TSR then suit yourself, i havent asked you specifically to argue with me.
Original post by Youngmetro
Yes, prejudice and hate speech is totally acceptable and definitely compatible with the West in terms of its values.

I assume you will defend homophobia and Xenophobia too right? Pathetic.

You misunderstood sweetheart. I have nothing against Muslims as a whole. If they're nice as a person, I couldn't care less. It's their religion I have a problem with. Massive difference.

I don't think so considering I'm bisexual and mixed race.

I SAID "HE" AS IN THE GUY WHO POSTED THE THREAD. You can't be this stupid to not know who I was referring to. Lmao you're pathetic

Awwww look at you not answering my questions
Original post by TheArtofProtest

Perhaps you'd like to explain the link between lack of female rights and poverty to me?

On a household scale, if a woman has the right to go out and work, just like her husband, the household income is essentially doubled, no? Which means more opportunities for their children to achieve an education, get jobs themselves etc? i.e less poor

I don't get how you don't see that
You misunderstood sweetheart. I have nothing against Muslims as a whole. If they're nice as a person, I couldn't care less. It's their religion I have a problem with. Massive difference.

Your argument has no substance lol

Don't worry though, with that personality you'll go really far!

Maybe you should practice now

uhh can I have some chips with that
Your argument has no substance lol

You never answered my question about Britain First. I can hardly take you seriously if all you're going to do is insult whenever someone challenges you.

Keep it up. It's hilarious to watch sweetheart :wink:
I fail to see how wearing traditional clothing means they are second class citizens.

There's a difference between traditional clothing and covering yourself head to toe.
You never answered my question about Britain First. I can hardly take you seriously if all you're going to do is insult whenever someone challenges you.

Keep it up. It's hilarious to watch sweetheart :wink:

What about Britain First? The people who've been invading mosques without permission threatening people, attacking Muslims?

Sure, that's okay. But criticising Islam doesn't mean it is necessarily islamophobia. Islamophobia means prejudice and expressing strong dislike for Islam. This is hate speech and isnt tolerated, no matter what form it is in. People on TSR more often than not have a problem specifically with the people as opposed to the ideology itself. I too question the ideology, doesnt make me an islamophobe.
Reply 176
I was speaking generically. If you choose to put yourself as one of the stupid simple minded people on TSR then suit yourself, i havent asked you specifically to argue with me.

I won't speak with you again then Mr Genius. Your contributions are just way out of my league. :adore:
Don't worry though, with that personality you'll go really far!

Maybe you should practice now

uhh can I have some chips with that

Grow up sweetheart. You could really use it.
Grow up sweetheart. You could really use it.

It's no wonder people hate TSR with people like this are on here, always thinking they're right haha
Original post by Serine Soul
There's a difference between traditional clothing and covering yourself head to toe.

No there isn't. And again, I fail to see how they are second class citizens.

Latest

Trending

Trending