Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do on Friday Nights?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Watch Korean dramas if I'm procrastinating instead of revising, and naturally wanting to then hurl my laptop off the nearest cliff every hour-long episode. (I'm not kidding, you miss 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES, off the end of ep.4 and by the beginning of ep.5 the characters are in another bloody city. So much crap happens, but that's why I watch them though tbh)

-yes, I am a very, very boring person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    yeah that really must be satisfying!! i can imagine! haha!!

thank you!!!

ahh okay i see, Nice!! that sounds really interesting!! so how come you don't originally have a-levels, if you don't mind me asking?
    I've got friends in uni doing English lang and creative writing and they are loving it!!! You'll have fun!!

i've only just sent of my student finance a few days ago , so still waiting for approval!!! :eek:
    but yeah it is really exciting! i can't wait for uni!!!1 it's going to be great fun :yep:
    I don't have A levels cause I went straight from school to college to do Music! But I guess my grade and work experience worked in my favour. Oh it's awesome to hear feedback from people doing it because I'm pretty much in the dark with it all so that's great news. I'm so excited to go, I wish it was September now!

Ah, it takes a while but... It'll all get sorted in time! I actually have to tweak mine online soon because I originally applied for Foundation but don't need that now thankfully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    I don't have A levels cause I went straight from school to college to do Music! But I guess my grade and work experience worked in my favour. Oh it's awesome to hear feedback from people doing it because I'm pretty much in the dark with it all so that's great news. I'm so excited to go, I wish it was September now!

Ah, it takes a while but... It'll all get sorted in time! I actually have to tweak mine online soon because I originally applied for Foundation but don't need that now thankfully!
    Oh that's really cool!!! what instrument(s) do you play?! I've always wanted to play one, but sadly my musical talents only go as far as the triangle (and i can't even do that properly :rofl:)

yeah tell me about it! haha CAN'T WAIT!!!!

ahhh okay i see, yeah i hope so it!!! I heard it took weeks for some people to get approved ect!

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's really cool!!! what instrument(s) do you play?! I've always wanted to play one, but sadly my musical talents only go as far as the triangle (and i can't even do that properly :rofl:)

yeah tell me about it! haha CAN'T WAIT!!!!

ahhh okay i see, yeah i hope so it!!! I heard it took weeks for some people to get approved ect!
    Hahaha! Hey the Triangles something at least I only play electric guitar, been playing for like 7-8 years at this point but I don't play as much as I used to since I stopped doing music at college. D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfA2FRI2GTQ

Yeah to be fair my Student Finance took aaaages but I think it's a little different for me cause I'm working and such. Who knows, the government and their mysterious ways.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Hey the Triangles something at least I only play electric guitar, been playing for like 7-8 years at this point but I don't play as much as I used to since I stopped doing music at college. D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfA2FRI2GTQ

Yeah to be fair my Student Finance took aaaages but I think it's a little different for me cause I'm working and such. Who knows, the government and their mysterious ways.
    why thank you!! hahaha

wow that's soooo cool!!!!

I'd love to play the guitar (any sort), i have a bass in my attic as well, it's my uncles old one, he used to be in a rock band years ago.
    I want to learn, but i think i'll leave it till uni!

wow! is that you in the vid (obvs but still) You're really good!!!
    (Loving the piercing btw! i've always wanted to get my septum done but mum won't let me :/)

ahh okay i see, i hope it gets approved fingers crossed!!

hahaha tell me about it!! very mysterious indeed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    why thank you!! hahaha

wow that's soooo cool!!!!

I'd love to play the guitar (any sort), i have a bass in my attic as well, it's my uncles old one, he used to be in a rock band years ago.
    I want to learn, but i think i'll leave it till uni!

wow! is that you in the vid (obvs but still) You're really good!!!
    (Loving the piercing btw! i've always wanted to get my septum done but mum won't let me :/)

ahh okay i see, i hope it gets approved fingers crossed!!

hahaha tell me about it!! very mysterious indeed :yep:
    That's awesome! I'm the only person in my family that really does anything musical which is odd... But you totally should pick it up some time! It takes a long time before you can really do anything that sounds like a song but it's rewarding when it starts to come together.

Yeah, that's me in the video. It seems like a life time ago but it was only Dec 2015 haha, but thank you! As for the septum I got mine done about 2 years ago now, no one else really had a say. I fancied it and just went for it haha. You should do the same if it's what you want, great thing about septum piercings is you can hide them completely with a retainer!

I get pissed AF.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know every friday night is different but some stuff stay the same eg
    -breathe in oxygen
    -breathe out carbon dioxide
    -sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    Watch Korean dramas if I'm procrastinating instead of revising, and naturally wanting to then hurl my laptop off the nearest cliff every hour-long episode. (I'm not kidding, you miss 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES, off the end of ep.4 and by the beginning of ep.5 the characters are in another bloody city. So much crap happens, but that's why I watch them though tbh)

-yes, I am a very, very boring person.
    korean dramas are amazing

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome! I'm the only person in my family that really does anything musical which is odd... But you totally should pick it up some time! It takes a long time before you can really do anything that sounds like a song but it's rewarding when it starts to come together.

Yeah, that's me in the video. It seems like a life time ago but it was only Dec 2015 haha, but thank you! As for the septum I got mine done about 2 years ago now, no one else really had a say. I fancied it and just went for it haha. You should do the same if it's what you want, great thing about septum piercings is you can hide them completely with a retainer!
    ah really?! That's really cool though, you play really well!! haha i will try to and attempt! it and tell you how it goes!!!

i see!!! really?! wow it's scary to say that 2015 was only last year! 2016 still sounds like something from the future!!! So how often do you post on your Youtube channel?

it looks fab!! that's the way to go with piercings i think-if you want one go for it!!
    i think i might get one in uni!!! they look sooo cool!!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    korean dramas are amazing
    I try to avoid that during exam season :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I try to avoid that during exam season :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've tried avoiding it but didn't work..
    They ruined my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhythmical)
    i wallow in self pity and constantly refresh the tsr homepage.
    oh my god u have a halsey picture ahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

ReputationRep:
    The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?!
    jack on

ReputationRep:
    ah really?! That's really cool though, you play really well!! haha i will try to and attempt! it and tell you how it goes!!!

i see!!! really?! wow it's scary to say that 2015 was only last year! 2016 still sounds like something from the future!!! So how often do you post on your Youtube channel?

it looks fab!! that's the way to go with piercings i think-if you want one go for it!!
    i think i might get one in uni!!! they look sooo cool!!!!
    Thanks! Yeah, if you do I'd be interested in seeing what you go for. I actually used to teach a friend how to play, it's what I used to want to do full time but I didn't in the end.

I used to do Youtube covers and stuff but I stopped years ago, I only did that one video there recently so I could show someone. I do wish I'd stuck to my old channel cause I'd have so much done by now but, no point wishing the past was different.

But yes, you totally should go for it! I always wanted a nose ring but somehow ended up with my septum done instead. I guess at least I can hide that though just in case employment needs me to have no visible piercings!

ReputationRep:
    The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?!
    Quite literally the same, but I can do that anymore because of upcoming exams.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Yeah, if you do I'd be interested in seeing what you go for. I actually used to teach a friend how to play, it's what I used to want to do full time but I didn't in the end.

I used to do Youtube covers and stuff but I stopped years ago, I only did that one video there recently so I could show someone. I do wish I'd stuck to my old channel cause I'd have so much done by now but, no point wishing the past was different.

But yes, you totally should go for it! I always wanted a nose ring but somehow ended up with my septum done instead. I guess at least I can hide that though just in case employment needs me to have no visible piercings!
    hahaha yeah i'll let you know!!
    really? how many more secret talents have you got?! hahaha i'm joking, that;s rally cool though! So what made you change your mind?

Awesome!! so you used to be a youtuber?! nice! what made you stop?!

yeah i'll do it at uni!! eekk
    ahh okay i see!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha yeah i'll let you know!!
    really? how many more secret talents have you got?! hahaha i'm joking, that;s rally cool though! So what made you change your mind?

Awesome!! so you used to be a youtuber?! nice! what made you stop?!

yeah i'll do it at uni!! eekk
    ahh okay i see!
    I don't know about talents I just have a lot of hobbies I guess, all of them bar guitar are totally nerdy as hell though... Aside from guitar, one of my favourite things to do is paint, but not on paper or canvas (I'm not very good at that. I like painting models and busts like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzg7KhH...mrrichci&hl=en. This is how I'd spend my Friday nights if I wasn't working. Do you have any mad hobbies like this?

I stopped Youtube for the same reason I never went to uni years ago to do music, real life kinda got in the way and I had to find work instead of moving away and stuff. It's all ancient history now though.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Veronika_radeva)
    oh my god u have a halsey picture ahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3
    Halsey is bae.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about talents I just have a lot of hobbies I guess, all of them bar guitar are totally nerdy as hell though... Aside from guitar, one of my favourite things to do is paint, but not on paper or canvas (I'm not very good at that. I like painting models and busts like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzg7KhH...mrrichci&hl=en. This is how I'd spend my Friday nights if I wasn't working. Do you have any mad hobbies like this?

I stopped Youtube for the same reason I never went to uni years ago to do music, real life kinda got in the way and I had to find work instead of moving away and stuff. It's all ancient history now though.
    haha okay!!
    that's really cool!!! did you make that? how long did it take?

my hobbies? I like photography, i take alot of photos!! erm, i play basketball with a uni team? and i loveeee reading!! so not as talented as you my friend!! haha

ahh okay! yeah it really does suck when reality hits-tell me about it- been there done that kind of a thing!!

yeah that's true, it's best to forget the past and move on :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.