AQA A-Level French 2016

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something

ReputationRep:
    That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L1lly)
    Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something
    hoe thr **** are we meant to know that **** mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belmar)
    That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?
    No, you'll get an A

ReputationRep:
    I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha

ReputationRep:
    la galere
    tente
    des soins
    la reussite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theravensdiadem)
    I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha
    Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried

ReputationRep:
    Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried
    i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms
    Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay

ReputationRep:
    Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay
    u probs got it right

ReputationRep:
    I put C B A B D D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avocadomash;[url="tel:65760697")
    65760697[/url]]There was also this weird one that started with ce ... then les animaux something. I put terres i think which is worng
    I put Racines because it was referring to 'elles' and it was the only feminine plural thing that fit I think

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dariadrg)
    Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination
    1st one was like something about embauche about something else then the 2nd i remember was that she was carrying a baby and i put B that she was stabbed but i can't remember the last one

ReputationRep:
    that paper was horribleeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner248)
    that paper was horribleeeeee
    ikr ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?
    I'm wishful thinking I'm hoping I got an A because the exact essay which id learnt came up but I hated the rest of the paper

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?
    i said F

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.