Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA A-Level French 2016 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something

ReputationRep:
    That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L1lly)
    Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something
    hoe thr **** are we meant to know that **** mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belmar)
    That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?
    No, you'll get an A

ReputationRep:
    I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha

ReputationRep:
    la galere
    tente
    des soins
    la reussite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theravensdiadem)
    I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha
    Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried

ReputationRep:
    Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried
    i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms
    Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay

ReputationRep:
    Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay
    u probs got it right

ReputationRep:
    I put C B A B D D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avocadomash;[url="tel:65760697")
    65760697[/url]]There was also this weird one that started with ce ... then les animaux something. I put terres i think which is worng
    I put Racines because it was referring to 'elles' and it was the only feminine plural thing that fit I think

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dariadrg)
    Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination
    1st one was like something about embauche about something else then the 2nd i remember was that she was carrying a baby and i put B that she was stabbed but i can't remember the last one

ReputationRep:
    that paper was horribleeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner248)
    that paper was horribleeeeee
    ikr ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?
    I'm wishful thinking I'm hoping I got an A because the exact essay which id learnt came up but I hated the rest of the paper

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?
    i said F

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.