Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel IAL Chemistry (WCH06/01) Chemistry Laboratory Skills II - 10th May 2016 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just hope the physics paper wont be as messed up as the chemistry one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, if anyone of you have the Physics AS text book from Hodder, then please check the inside page of the book cover , where there will be a code starting with DL .............
    I really need the code badly , my Unit-2 exams are next month !

ReputationRep:
    First you normally transfer the washing soda from the beaker to the volumetric flask.
    Then You wash the beaker, and transfer washings to volumetric flask.
    You can then make it up to the required volume (Not asked Though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CPSohan)
    Guys, if anyone of you have the Physics AS text book from Hodder, then please check the inside page of the book cover , where there will be a code starting with DL .............

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't but I made silly errors and I feel I will miss out on A now 😢 what do u think grade boundary will be ? How did it go for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bro, these username and password are for "hodderplus" , but I was looking for the "Title code" for use in "Dynamic Learning" , if you can please check your book at other places also to see if you can find that , Thanks in advance bro.

ReputationRep:
    CPSohan Saad69 how was the physics paper guys! hope it went well

ReputationRep:
    U sitting for AS?

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it a thread for A2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quirky01)
    U sitting for AS?
    Yes.

(Original post by Quirky01)
    Isnt it a thread for A2?
    What makes you think that bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pondsteps)
    CPSohan Saad69 how was the physics paper guys! hope it went well

^^This is what happened in Q-3 , but overall it went well :yeah:

ReputationRep:

^^This is what happened in Q-3 , but overall it went well :yeah:
    HAHAHA 😂
    oh lol, great

ReputationRep:
    In a question (jan2014, question 4f) it asks 'suggest a suitable temperature range over which to collect the ester'. in the data the boiling temperature of the ester is given as 142C. Heres what the markscheme says:Attachment 532861 i am confused what to write as the answer. Should 140-144c be ok? Or should i write both start and end as a range like exactly written in the markscheme . i am also unsure what they mean by reject 'single temperature'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebrahmabull)
    In a question (jan2014, question 4f) it asks 'suggest a suitable temperature range over which to collect the ester'. in the data the boiling temperature of the ester is given as 142C. Heres what the markscheme says:Attachment 532861 i am confused what to write as the answer. Should 140-144c be ok? Or should i write both start and end as a range like exactly written in the markscheme . i am also unsure what they mean by reject 'single temperature'
    Replied here...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3916261

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! 😄 What do you think about the grade boundaries? I think it will be lower or about the same as one in January 2016.

ReputationRep:
    It should be more lower than Jan January paper was easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad69)
    It should be more lower than Jan January paper was easier
    Hope so... ☺

ReputationRep:
    This exam was so damn difficult I'm not even sure if I got 20 sure raw marks? Anybody feel it was as for them????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.