The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Israel all the way.
Original post by Truthteller10
To the best of your knowledge not ours. Don't put everyone in the same basket of atheists.

I didn't deflect anything, you made no points and no arguments, all you did was display your skill at straw clutching, and ad-hominem attacks at me and the Bible.

If you want me to counter any tripe you say, make it first.

Ours being humanity. You know, the sane people that don't still belief in a Santa-like fairy tale as adults.

OOOOOOOOOH SNAP

I was waiting for this to happen. The classic TSR - omgdayz "straw man" "ad hominem" oh look at me I can spout garbage I don't even understand and it makes me right and you wrong.

You have just lost the last ounce of respect I still had for you.

Continue with your sad life.
Original post by brainhuman
Ours being humanity. You know, the sane people that don't still belief in a Santa-like fairy tale as adults.

OOOOOOOOOH SNAP

I was waiting for this to happen. The classic TSR - omgdayz "straw man" "ad hominem" oh look at me I can spout garbage I don't even understand and it makes me right and you wrong.

You have just lost the last ounce of respect I still had for you.

Continue with your sad life.

Right because the world creating itself from nothing at an unspecified and unknown period in time, creating the first life form from nothing who found food, from nothing, found something to marry from nothing, and began to sexually reproduce defying all the laws of thermodynamics is more believable right.

Like I said before, you made no earlier points all you did was give out atheist dribble, if you have any cogent points make it and stop acting like an intellectual neophyte
Right because the world creating itself from nothing at an unspecified and unknown period in time, creating the first life form from nothing who found food, from nothing, found something to marry from nothing, and began to sexually reproduce defying all the laws of thermodynamics is more believable right.

Like I said before, you made no earlier points all you did was give out atheist dribble, if you have any cogent points make it and stop acting like an intellectual neophyte

The only one you're kidding is yourself :biggrin:

And I am loving your projection. Everything you say about me, is true of you, and you just project it over and over again. It's delicious to read :mmm:

You're not helping the "muh holy land Israel" cause... :tongue:
The conflict isn't black and white and neither side is completely innocent. However, the fact remains that one side is the occupier while the other is the occupied, and is being systematically cleansed from their land. That is why I lean more towards being pro-Palestine.
"I chose to side with Palestine because of what I see is happening to the Palestinians"

Yes because it's only the Palestinians that get killed in acts of suicide bombimngs justified by their religion, and it's also the palestinians that teach their little kids from the time their literate to hate the jews, and think of them as being lower than cattle, etc.

What does Syria and other countries going to war with Israel have to do with this?

Did Israel themselves cause any of the wars after the Balfour declaration? NO.

The Arab countries continuously try and attack Israel either overtly or in surprise attacks, and start wars, and lose every single time, 10 countries against this tiny nation surrounded by arabs, yet they can't touch them.

God won't allow it.

You can support Palestine all you want and call yourself a christian, I just hope you read what happens to people who favour people that want to kill God's people and don't say i didn't warn you.

Where have I said it's only Palestinians who are dying? I said to you Christian Arabs are also living under occupation,or are you one of those ignorant people who think everyone living in the Middle East is a Muslim? I've seen documentary after documentary of many Arabs who are orthodox Christians or follow some form of Christianity who have cried and cried because of the suffering,it's not just Muslim. Open you eyes. And what does me being a Christian have to do with it?stop bringing my religion into every argument. Every post you quote me on,the first thing you ask,oh but I thought you were a Christian even when it comes to something as trivial as belly dancing ffs. And you do not get to judge how Christian I am because of the opinions I hold concerning the Israel-Palestine issue. I'm speaking out on behalf of the Christian Arabs also living in 'israel' who are suffering on a daily basis but actually from what I can see,you generally seem to have a thing against Arabs in general. I am not the only Christian who supports a safe and stable home for the people of falasteen,you'll be suprised to find that so many other Christians have the same view. And actually I mentioned Syria because of its past with Israel and the wars between Israel and other middle eastern states,having middle eastern heritage myself as my mother's family is from that region of the Middle East and the destruction Israel had caused . Anyway,Khalas please! I've a headache
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
The conflict isn't black and white and neither side is completely innocent. However, the fact remains that one side is the occupier while the other is the occupied, and is being systematically cleansed from their land. That is why I lean more towards being pro-Palestine.

Preach
:pal2::pal::pal::pal2:
Original post by chemting

What is it with religions, especially the Abrahamic religions, claiming certain land as holy or sacred? I can't think of a more flimsy claim to inhabiting an area. The Azores look quite nice. I think I might create my own religion and claim it to be holy land.
:israel::israel::israel:

!!!ארץ ציון וירושלים
Original post by queen-bee
Where have I said it's only Palestinians who are dying? I said to you Christian Arabs are also living under occupation,or are you one of those ignorant people who think everyone living in the Middle East is a Muslim?

No I'm not one of those ignorant people who think everyone living in the Middle east is a muslim because my first post was about Israel a land filled with Jews could not be toppled with all the Arabs around them that hate and despise them.

I've seen documentary after documentary of many Arabs who are orthodox Christians or follow some form of Christianity who have cried and cried because of the suffering,it's not just Muslim. Open you eyes.

In comparison to how many Christians right now are dying just for being Christian, because of Muslims? In Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen etc? You really can't use the argument about how you're going to side with Palestine just because Christian Arabs are getting killed even though the same Christians arabs are getting persecuted all over the middle east in many other countries. Plus it's not as if Israel are intentionally aiming for Christians, they only use military aggression in response to the weak attacks those terrorist PLO and Hamas leaders deploy.

And what does me being a Christian have to do with it?

If you read Genesis you would understand this.

stop bringing my religion into every argument. Every post you quote me on,the first thing you ask,oh but I thought you were a Christian even when it comes to something as trivial as belly dancing ffs. And you do not get to judge how Christian I am because of the opinions I hold concerning the Israel-Palestine issue.
I'm speaking out on behalf of the Christian Arabs also living in 'israel' who are suffering on a daily basis but actually from what I can see,you generally seem to have a thing against Arabs in general.

Again, i'm afraid that that is not a substantial argument of why you support terrorists over Israeli's that fairly won all the wars they've engaged in over the land that's their's just because Christian arabs are killed in response to Israeli attacks. Islamic Syrians have murderded thousands of Christian syrians over the last 5 years, but do you hate your country as a whole?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by chemting

Didn't say I was.
No I'm not one of those ignorant people who think everyone living in the Middle east is a muslim because my first post was about Israel a land filled with Jews could not be toppled with all the Arabs around them that hate and despise them.

In comparison to how many Christians right now are dying just for being Christian, because of Muslims? In Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen etc? You really can't use the argument about how you're going to side with Palestine just because Christian Arabs are getting killed even though the same Christians arabs are getting persecuted all over the middle east in many other countries. Plus it's not as if Israel are intentionally aiming for Christians, they only use military aggression in response to the weak attacks those terrorist PLO and Hamas leaders deploy.

If you read Genesis you would understand this.

Again, i'm afraid that that is not a substantial argument of why you support terrorists over Israeli's that fairly won all the wars they've engaged in over the land that's their's just because Christian arabs are killed in response to Israeli attacks. Islamic Syrians have murderded thousands of Christian syrians over the last 5 years, but do you hate your country as a whole?

So you're now going on to imply that all Palestinians are terrorist and anyone that supports a Palestinian state is also a terrorist? I really have no words for you. Israel and Hamas are both terrorists but not innocent Palestinian/israeli men,women and children.

Deal with it. I'm not the only Christian who supports Palestine :h:

I told you why I support a Palestinian state just like everyone else on this site,I'm sorry you don't like or agree with what we have to say now please move on. Where I see injustices being carried out,I will speak out against it just like any other human being. I don't differentiate between religions or races. I know you have a great deal of dislike towards Arabs in general so please take your racism elsewhere
(edited 7 years ago)
So you're now going on to imply that all Palestinians are terrorist and anyone that supports a Palestinian state is also a terrorist? I really have no words for you. Israel and Hamas are both terrorists but not innocent Palestinian/israeli men,women and children.

Out of curiosity have you ever been to Palestine? (I haven't)

There definitely seems to be an understanding from the information we have that they are very socially conservative and have quite anti-Semitic prejudices. I think the worry in Israel with a Palestinian state is for the safety of those ordinary people are you talking about.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Out of curiosity have you ever been to Palestine? (I haven't)

There definitely seems to be an understanding from the information we have that they are very socially conservative and have quite anti-Semitic prejudices. I think the worry in Israel with a Palestinian state is for the safety of those ordinary people are you talking about.

There's a particular church I hope to visit there,someday.

What about the safety of Palestinians? Men women and children who are being murdered on a daily basis by Hamas and Israel
Original post by The Epicurean
What is it with religions, especially the Abrahamic religions, claiming certain land as holy or sacred? I can't think of a more flimsy claim to inhabiting an area. The Azores look quite nice. I think I might create my own religion and claim it to be holy land.

Because of Jesus :love:

What about the safety of Palestinians? Men women and children who are being murdered on a daily basis by Hamas and Israel

Do you think it is necessary for Hamas to be removed from power to help the Palestinian people?

Interesting, i'm not religious but religious architecture is certainly of curiosity.

The safety of Palestinians is very important, but as for attitudes the Israelis do appear far more liberal (from what i've read which is why I asked). I know there are some disgusting attitudes towards Ethiopians but on the whole the population is much more similar to our Western states.
Original post by TelAviv
Do you think it is necessary for Hamas to be removed from power to help the Palestinian people?

Definitely!

Latest

Trending

Trending