Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaVinciGirl)
    I did the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's good. What did you think of the paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    Ahh that's good. What did you think of the paper?
    There were some easy aspects but then there were so really hard questions. The problem was I forgot how to make volumetric solution, so even though I might have got many marks, that 6 marker will mess everything up! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There were some easy aspects but then there were so really hard questions. The problem was I forgot how to make volumetric solution, so even though I might have got many marks, that 6 marker will mess everything up! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, the fact that a lot of the qs were easier than the specimen makes me feel worse for messing up! Don't worry, if you've done well on all the others you could still get an A or a B without the 6 marker. Either way, at least it doesn't count towards A2! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Same, the fact that a lot of the qs were easier than the specimen makes me feel worse for messing up! Don't worry, if you've done well on all the others you could still get an A or a B without the 6 marker. Either way, at least it doesn't count towards A2! Good luck!
    Exactly, it does make me feel worse. At my school a lot of people found it difficult, so fingers crossed for low grade boundaries. Only worried about my predicted grade though. Thanks for the kind words!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, it does make me feel worse. At my school a lot of people found it difficult, so fingers crossed for low grade boundaries. Only worried about my predicted grade though. Thanks for the kind words!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teachers said that they're not gonna base our predicted grades entirely off of our exams and that they'll also take into account how we've been doing in class tests. It'll probably be the same for your teachers so if you made some mistakes on the exam it's not the end of the world

ReputationRep:
    My teachers said that they're not gonna base our predicted grades entirely off of our exams and that they'll also take into account how we've been doing in class tests. It'll probably be the same for your teachers so if you made some mistakes on the exam it's not the end of the world
    My school bases only on your As exams, that's the reason why my school decided to do it this year. And my chemisitry teacher is really strict only gives the predicted grades as the grade you got in AS :/ I'll have to do a lot of convincing to increase the predicted grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    Did it say chlorate (1)? What was that?
    yeah chlorate ojne solution i think thats a clo- ion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoughER)
    Actually, it was part of the 149 Mr question
    What option did you tick for the NO2 > N204 question?
    idk if its reighyt but brown and endothermic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabbytheGreek_48)
    idk if its reighyt but brown and endothermic
    I'm quite sure it's brown and exothermic because it says the reaction shifts to become darker so it's shifts to the left in the direction of NO2. Therefore, the forward reaction must be exothermic

ReputationRep:
    My school bases only on your As exams, that's the reason why my school decided to do it this year. And my chemisitry teacher is really strict only gives the predicted grades as the grade you got in AS :/ I'll have to do a lot of convincing to increase the predicted grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh that's pretty harsh! What is it that you want to do at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that's pretty harsh! What is it that you want to do at uni?
    Dentistry, and most unis need chemistry, so I'll have to do good Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember the mass of BaSO4 formed? So I can figure out my answer again

ReputationRep:
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme anywhere yet?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4124645

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial Mark scheme
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4125207

ReputationRep:
    Dentistry, and most unis need chemistry, so I'll have to do good Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh I guess chemistry is pretty important for you then! I wanna do economics so I'm lucky that I don't really need chemistry. The only problem is that I want to do 4 a levels next year and I won't be able to if im crap at chemistry 😂😱

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna have to work so so so hard to get pull my marks up with paper 2!😅
    Sameee. Thank god we have the one week!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I guess chemistry is pretty important for you then! I wanna do economics so I'm lucky that I don't really need chemistry. The only problem is that I want to do 4 a levels next year and I won't be able to if im crap at chemistry 😂😱
    I'm sure you'll do well! We just have to try extra hard in paper two!😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    How did you guys do on the Physical and inorganic spec paper? If you dont mind sharing your marks that you got on it
    I got a U!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I found this paper so hard. I want to cry ! I can't believe it. Do you think that they will lower the grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    i actually the I failed , like a E or worse a U. can I still push it up to a C.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.