Turn on thread page Beta

TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies! watch

• View Poll Results: Would you buy a t-shirt or a hoodie?
    Yes
    31.03%
    No
    68.97%

ReputationRep:
    I like the colour scheme... grey is my favorite colour...I'm being unhelpful aren't I... .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    LOOOL :rofl: :rofl: Allow it smh, it's late and I'm gassed Only if you come with me to be Molvi's randi :sexface:

Yaaaaaasss, I'll put the spicy beef curry on the back :love: I think the CT should take note :fuhrer:
    It's late??? This is your morning m8. Don't act like I don't know your routine. :hand: Sorry Molvi ji, I stick to Imaams at my local Mosque. :yes: You still love me though init. :love:

Lmaooooo the spicy beef curry cracked me uppp. :toofunny: You coconut. :rofl: Ikrrrr and they should have societies on it. To name a few of your fav: TSR Desi Music Society, Bollywood Society and of course Pakistani Society cos ________ randi is on it, let's not forget Islamic Society with ______, your favvv! :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    It's late??? This is your morning m8. Don't act like I don't know your routine. :hand: Sorry Molvi ji, I stick to Imaams at my local Mosque. :yes: You still love me though init. :love:

Lmaooooo the spicy beef curry cracked me uppp. :toofunny: You coconut. :rofl: Ikrrrr and they should have societies on it. To name a few of your fav: TSR Desi Music Society, Bollywood Society and of course Pakistani Society cos ________ randi is on it, let's not forget Islamic Society with ______, your favvv! :rofl: :rofl:
    Allow it, I'm trying to fix my sleeping pattern, it's not worked it's just made it worse :rofl: Oh yeah, I'm becoming an Imaam at your local mosque, how coincidental!!!! dbi

What's coconut about that smh, it's literally called "Spicy Beef Curry" :rofl: Errr, you've joined them all m8 :rofl: Don't make me tag her, she'll come and slap the jinn outta you :rofl: @Pak--- There, scared now :smug:
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Could have sworn I've seen TSR clothing products before.

Those prices seem reasonable.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies!

The lovely office manager getting these made would like to know how much you would pay and if they don’t like them what would you change?

If it was £10 per t-shirt and £20 for a hoodie would you be interested?

Thanks for your help
    Not for that much

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just give them to the mods so if we ever see them in public we know to avoid them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Looks same old to me

N'aw, I'd have… :erm: I think, or maybe :crazy:

:puppyeyes:
    Love this idea could do a poll for the best emoji's on TSR, could also include funniest posts as well which could also be a poll. And then collage everything on a tshirt, or stationary, mugs ect. xxx
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Love this idea could do a poll for the best emoji's on TSR, could also include funniest posts as well which could also be a poll. And then collage everything on a tshirt, or stationary, mugs ect. xxx
    :giggle: that'd be really cool! (Also, we need to free the blobs :afraid:)

ReputationRep:
    TSR has taken over my virtual life, why would I want it controlling my physical life too?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    :giggle: that'd be really cool! (Also, we need to free the blobs :afraid:)
    Free the blobs? we could have some blobs hanging out with the emoji's lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    TSR has taken over my virtual life, why would I want it controlling my physical life too?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Free the blobs? we could have some blobs hanging out with the emoji's lol
    Get them off of the uncomfortable shelves at TSR towers and give them their freedom! :yes: That'd be cool though, I love the blobs :love:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Get them off of the uncomfortable shelves at TSR towers and give them their freedom! :yes: That'd be cool though, I love the blobs :love:
    Yes would be really cool to take them out on a day trip on a nice sunny day!!! Can take lots of cute photos of them having ice cream and on the pier

ReputationRep:
    I suspect demand for them would be extremely limited. Probably more value in giving them away as prizes instead.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yes would be really cool to take them out on a day trip on a nice sunny day!!! Can take lots of cute photos of them having ice cream and on the pier
    This reminds me of Quatchi (:rip:) and I wasn't even around to take Quatchi anywhere :bawling: the mods should take turns

(I should obviously get one full time tho :yes:)

(Original post by Queen Cersei)
    TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies!

The lovely office manager getting these made would like to know how much you would pay and if they don’t like them what would you change?

If it was £10 per t-shirt and £20 for a hoodie would you be interested?

Thanks for your help
    Can I have one with the old logo? :unimpressed:
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Can I have one with the old logo? :unimpressed:

This?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)

This?

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Because it's sad and empty? :console:

ReputationRep:
    I got a TSR mug and shirt when I went to the office for A-level results day :smug: u lot mad ??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.