The Student Room Group

I lied about my periods (Muslim)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
But he gave us choices. You cant go murder and say "opz. God's wills."

Yes? I never suggested that. Here it's about a period. This is not self inflicted
Original post by SMEGGGY
God wills everything or he's not omnipotent. Is this so called punishment for eating the forbidden fruit? if so it's still his will.

Omnipotence means that God has the power to do anything. And He does have that power. But it doesn't mean that He has to do everything, He made the choice to give humans free will and allow them to determine their own destiny, to a certain extent.
Original post by Vivi11
It is not messed up. Period blood is dirty blood. God is pure, thus anyone unclean should avoid doing anything religious. Islam is not the only religion where a woman on her period is considered to be unclean, it is also present in Hinduism and other religions.

Doesn't make it right just cause other religions have similar rules. Urine and faeces I understand because it is genuine waste from your body. But something that happens exclusively to females and is technically not dirty (it is just blood).

Also we are not even talking about touching the Quran with period blood covered hands. Just being on the period... It is like saying that your bowels must be empty before you can pray?
Original post by EricPiphany
Omnipotence means that God has the power to do anything. And He does have that power. But it doesn't mean that He has to do everything, He made the choice to give humans free will and allow them to determine their own destiny, to a certain extent.

You've gone on tangent......this is about menstruation

I'm very aware of free will.
Original post by SMEGGGY
You've gone on tangent......this is about menstruation

I'm very aware of free will.

I don't think I've gone off topic, I'm continuing a conversation based on this comment:

Original post by SMEGGGY
Wht is it a sin when it's Gods will to cause menstruation. Stupidity Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont expose your sin please delete thisAbu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.”
Dont expose your sin please delete this
Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.”
:danceboy: This thread is two years old :danceboy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending