Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exams got me like a twisted firestarter. | Exam Chat | Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    It does look good and really? that's even better!! :woo: Ikr, trust me to pick all sciences and maths thinking 'yay no writing'..... I did not bank on there being an essay at the end of the unit 5 paper at A2 :rofl:
    I wanna be rich and OMG lmao seriously? What did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Okie dokie pinokie

Thank you! I made a thread about it whilst you were away, it was a

Success
    Hahaha your welcome!!! ARHHHHHH!!!!! NOT THE DONALD TRUMP MEMES!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    good one tho aha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I wanna be rich and OMG lmao seriously? What did you do?
    Hahaha same :rofl: oh well ill just have to settle with being moderately well off And yep! There is nothing I can do tbh - the exam is in 6 weeks :rofl: looks like I just have to get on with the 2 and a half hour exam :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha same :rofl: oh well ill just have to settle with being moderately well off And yep! There is nothing I can do tbh - the exam is in 6 weeks :rofl: looks like I just have to get on with the 2 and a half hour exam :rofl:
    Aw no I'm sure you'll be bawling it in haha. And aw what exam is 2 and a half hours?

ReputationRep:
    I got my last undergraduate essay back today (not dissertation thats still yet to come) and I got a first :woo: which means I'm averaging a first for my exam on thursday :woo:

but first university final is at 9.15 for 4 1/2 hours :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Aw no I'm sure you'll be bawling it in haha. And aw what exam is 2 and a half hours?
    Hahahaha hmmm if only :rofl: the essay is worth a quarter of the marks on the paper! Its Bio Unit 5 (fun times) its my longest exam!

PS if you have Spotify, this is actually my favourite live album of all time! You may recognise like 2 of the songs?!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/7kSNWYxAvAqHvcQdsaWv9q
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha hmmm if only :rofl: the essay is worth a quarter of the marks on the paper! Its Bio Unit 5 (fun times) its my longest exam!

PS if you have Spotify, this is actually my favourite live album of all time! You may recognise like 2 of the songs?!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/7kSNWYxAvAqHvcQdsaWv9q
    Lmao sounds fun, being relaxed seems more boring than exams haha! And I live and breathe Spotify and omg I recognised like one song, don't kill me pls. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao sounds fun, being relaxed seems more boring than exams haha! And I live and breathe Spotify and omg I recognised like one song, don't kill me pls. :cry:
    Hahaha yep I couldn't agree more! Same - I import all my music onto it aswell as the windows player is so bad :lol: That's okay!! As long as you like Girls on Film and Planet Earth that's fine :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha your welcome!!! ARHHHHHH!!!!! NOT THE DONALD TRUMP MEMES!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    good one tho aha :rofl:
    Lol...
    Whats wrong with donald trump?

Ikr I found it today
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha yep I couldn't agree more! Same - I import all my music onto it aswell as the windows player is so bad :lol: That's okay!! As long as you like Girls on Film and Planet Earth that's fine :rofl:
    I only recognised Girls on Film lol! :rofl: and omg you imported your music? I stopped doing that but I have some embarrassing stuff in my folders tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Lol...
    Whats wrong with donald trump?

Ikr I found it today
    Hmmm you mean whats right with him?

Hahaha was rather funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm you mean whats right with him?

Hahaha was rather funny :lol:
    Well.... I did make a comparison with him and hitler

Rise toPower- Is Donald Trump the New Hitler?
    He blames aspecific group of people for all our problems and promises to rid them from oursociety- Donald Trump’s core principals of Immigration reform, state asfollows:1. A nation without a border is not anation. There must be a wall across the southern border.2. A nation without laws is not anation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional System of governmentmust be enforced.3. A nation that does not serve its owncitizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages andsecurity for all AmericansThe wallacross southern borders, which he speaks so fondly of, is indeed the borderbetween Mexico and America. He has made claims that they are coming to Americaand ruining it, as they are ‘illegal immigrants’, he also says that ‘they willruin America’s great economy’.Hitler,similarly said that Jews were stealing all the riches from Germany. He thuswent on to exterminate them from the face of the Germany, which he wassuccessfully able to do, Donald trump has not reached that stage yet though.Donald trump not only said Mexican’s are ruining America, but Muslim’s are also‘terrorising’ America. He believes that they should be taken out of America, orat least registered. They will have ID that they are Muslim, this is alsosimilar to Hitler, who gave all Jews a Yellow Star of David badge, to separatethem out of society. They both,to an extent have come in and taken a divided nation for their advantage-Donald Trump, has taken advantage of the Middle Eastern crisis, and the rise ingun crimes in America. A divided society can be easily exploited, meaning morepeople become selfish, and take Donald Trump’s false hope, instead of lookingat the truth. Similarly, Hitler had come into power, whilst Germany wasincredibly divided. Germany, were angry upon The Treaty of Versailles, whichhad stripped them of everything they had owned. This made the German populationdivided and filled them with hatred. This allowed Hitler to exploit them, andforce his ideas upon them, whilst in return offering them hope, to, ‘MakeGermany Great Again’ similar to how Donald Trump is taking advantage of Isisand other terrorist organisations, and saying they are linked to Muslims, andso Muslim’s are preventing Donald Trump from being able to, ‘Make America GreatAgain’.Another, rather peculiar similarity, is thatboth of them were laughed at, when we first looked at them, and their ideas-Whilst some of us were busy laughing at Donald Trump’s ridiculous hair (nooffence), he has been building his power, to try and prove us wrong. This hasbeen the case with Hitler as well, Hitler was laughed at by many Germans atfirst, they were sure that he would not get far with his radical ideas, heended up running Germany. Donald Trump also used to keep a sequel (My NewOrder) to Hitler’s book ‘Mein Kampf’ next to his bed. He would read it andwonder about it, and read it. This seems quite weird and suspicious, this alsomakes you wonder whether Donald Trump got his speeches and ideas from Hilter.�Ѽ�6Vd

ReputationRep:
    I only recognised Girls on Film lol! :rofl: and omg you imported your music? I stopped doing that but I have some embarrassing stuff in my folders tbh.
    Yay!!! :rofl: tbh if I sent you Rio or Hungry Like The Wolf you'd recognise them too :lol: They had so many good songs!!! And 2 #1's! their first album was in the charts for about 180 weeks!!! Yeah I do - its easier having it all in one place. Also I by-pass my PCs internal dac so the sound quality is so much better!!! Ahhh I see :lol: I have Wham
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yay!!! :rofl: tbh if I sent you Rio or Hungry Like The Wolf you'd recognise them too :lol: They had so many good songs!!! And 2 #1's! their first album was in the charts for about 180 weeks!!! Yeah I do - its easier having it all in one place. Also I by-pass my PCs internal dac so the sound quality is so much better!!! Ahhh I see :lol: I have Wham
    Names ring a bell actually! And aww they seem very good! 180 weeks is ****ing amazing. And lmao anything for better sound quality! Wait why is Wham embarrassing? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Names ring a bell actually! And aww they seem very good! 180 weeks is ****ing amazing. And lmao anything for better sound quality! Wait why is Wham embarrassing? :laugh:
    Hahaha i would like to hope so they were pretty much the biggest band of the 80s tbh. And ikr!!!! I couldnt believe it! Its a good album tho! And ikr, im a bit of an audio nerd :lol: (get it off my dad ) apparantly because its so cheesy, and because of the songs Bad Boys, Wham Rap and Young Guns (however they were very tuneful - i have them on in my mums car sometimes :lol:)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha i would like to hope so they were pretty much the biggest band of the 80s tbh. And ikr!!!! I couldnt believe it! Its a good album tho! And ikr, im a bit of an audio nerd :lol: (get it off my dad ) apparantly because its so cheesy, and because of the songs Bad Boys, Wham Rap and Young Guns (however they were very tuneful - i have them on in my mums car sometimes :lol:)
    Oh do you? I think it is a great achievement, happens rarely now. Aww nerds are so cool! I am a nerd! Wham were a good band so I will let you off!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who hasn't seen, Student Minds are popping on today at 3 to chat about exam stress and anxiety, could be useful

Thread is here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4085309

ReputationRep:
    Oh do you? I think it is a great achievement, happens rarely now. Aww nerds are so cool! I am a nerd! Wham were a good band so I will let you off!
    Ikr, there are no bands right now which really stand out. I also like how when there were 'boy bands' they all used to sing/play an instrument rather than just all sing (dan the 90s for bringing this!). Hahaha that's a bit of an oxymoron eh? I guess theyre okay, like not the really nerdy nerds (the guys in my year are a no-no :lol:). I think female nerds tend to be rather cool Hahaha finally found someone who doesn't really mind Wham :lol: And thank you :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ikr, there are no bands right now which really stand out. I also like how when there were 'boy bands' they all used to sing/play an instrument rather than just all sing (dan the 90s for bringing this!). Hahaha that's a bit of an oxymoron eh? I guess theyre okay, like not the really nerdy nerds (the guys in my year are a no-no :lol:). I think female nerds tend to be rather cool Hahaha finally found someone who doesn't really mind Wham :lol: And thank you :rofl:
    I agree, I prefer bands who plays their own instruments as otherwise they are used as a marketing ploy to generate sales and publicity and I LOVED THE 90's! :rofl: and you with your oxymorons NERDY GUYS are hot sometimes, don't hate. I am a female nerdy nerd and haha they are pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    I'm dying

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.