ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    :laugh:
    Lool 😂

On route to Hillsborough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    On route to Hillsborough
    Enjoy it mate, should be a good Villa end.

ReputationRep:
    Ayew gestede and McCormack all start, glad Gardner has been given the green light, maybe would have liked to have seen Bennett for cissokho and tish for Westwood but other than that it looks like we might do some damage, especially from set pieces

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately gardner and westwood have had a poor first half, Wednesday have bossed the midfield. I reckon they might tell bannan to try a few more Hollywood balls down the wings because we look pretty vulnerable in those areas, have done for the past 5 years. either it will be a simple cut back goal or a curved shot into the top corner. I would bring tish on for either gardner or westwood, bring ayew more central and stick jack or green on

ReputationRep:
    This is as AIDS as last season was. If we concede I don't see us getting back into it.

Get Jack and Tish on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    This is as AIDS as last season was. If we concede I don't see us getting back into it.

Get Jack and Tish on.
    Playing rubbish and the quality of football from both sides is ****.

If this is the quality of the championship then this is going to be really boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** sake same old **** new season

ReputationRep:
    Would start with Grealish and Tish next game. Could really do with Amavi back in as well.*

Wasn't great, second half was an improvement on the second, but i'll hold judgement for now. I mean, we won our first game last season...

ReputationRep:
    we need 6 points from Rotherham and Huddersfield really. Wednesday weren't that good, they were better in the first half, us the second. we are our own worst enemy. other than that I thought gollini and elphick were pretty solid. wish McCormack took that chance a tiny bit earlier and wetwood cant hit a barn door.

Abel Hernandez rumour seems to be gathering pace.

ReputationRep:
    We will get either jedinak or Ledley who have 12 months remaining on their deals and been told to find new clubs. Wouldn't mind either tbh but would probably prefer a monster like jedinak

ReputationRep:
    Tony has said on twitter that he hopes to have a new midfielder in by Saturday, would be nice! Midfield needs improving desperately.

Joe Bennett is about to sign for Sheffield Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Joe Bennett is about to sign for Sheffield Wednesday
    Had one too many left backs so someone had to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we have bid 17 million euros for some kid in Italy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Man, our defence is ****.

Gestede's a waste of a spot when he's not getting crosses, as he can't do anything else. Hutton and Richards are awful, Richards even more so as a CB. Need to get the wasters out of the club before we can move forward.

Green and Tshibola looked alright for the most part. Badly need a new midfielder though. And Ayew and McCormack were linking up better than they did last game.... I'm clutching at straws though. Shocking again.

ReputationRep:
    AIDS again. You wonder how long it's going to be before our current crop of players start to think **** it and the rot sets in again. Pay last season's dickheads off immediately, just get them gone.

Okore was ****ing ****, get rid now. He clearly doesn't want to be here.

ReputationRep:
    Bids for another 3 players today apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Abel Hernandez, Chester and Jedinak is what I've seen. All very good signings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.