Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Mattymooy;65084431]what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option[/QUOTE]

I think I put C[/QUOTE]

which one was C again haha I put B or C, trying to remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accountantlolks)
    it was ? and how it affects the performance of the economy
    How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks[/QUOTE]

3/4 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks
    3/4 marks[/QUOTE]

But I got the wrong figures from the extract. Because it said 400.6 thousand I put 4,006,000 instead of 400600 ? Would that matter ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1807)
    How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks
    I added 1 extra 0 and for the calculation you should get 1 mark I think because you get full marks for a right answer, 3 marks for a right answer without a symbol (like a £ sign (not for this question though)) you get 2 marks for anything very near to the right answer and 1 mark for anything else. I think that's right but that's just what I've been told.[/QUOTE]

Agh I'm such an idiot . I lost 5 marks then over a stupid mistake.

ReputationRep:
    What was the answer to the first multiple choice question? I think it was regarding what a change in real GDP measures, what is unemployment, bop, inflation or economic growth (performance). I knew that it was either inflation or economic growth. I put economic growth because of GDP, but the fact it was 'real GDP' made me think that it could have been inflation.

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon the grade boundaries /70 will be for both exams?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=ImGoingToFail12;65084763]What was the answer to the first multiple choice question? I think it was regarding what a change in real GDP measures, what is unemployment, bop, inflation or economic growth (performance). I knew that it was either inflation or economic growth. I put economic growth because of GDP, but the fact it was 'real GDP' made me think that it could have been inflation.[/QUOTE]

i put economic growth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simosos)
    What do you reckon the grade boundaries /70 will be for both exams?
    53/4 for an A

ReputationRep:
    53/4 for an A
    Do you think what k said will matter?

ReputationRep:
    I added one extra 0 for the figuresss percentage change. Will I only get one mark for that question?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65085087]I added one extra 0 for the figuresss percentage change. Will I only get one mark for that question?[/QUOTE]

its the same as a maths paper- if you have shown working out etc you will get the majority of the marks. One extra zero should only cost you 1 mark. I compleltey screwed my one up (calculation q) but i think I will have got an A as my 10 and 25 marker were good etc and think i have scored very highly on micro.

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65085087]I added one extra 0 for the figuresss percentage change. Will I only get one mark for that question?
    its the same as a maths paper- if you have shown working out etc you will get the majority of the marks. One extra zero should only cost you 1 mark. I compleltey screwed my one up (calculation q) but i think I will have got an A as my 10 and 25 marker were good etc and think i have scored very highly on micro.

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?[/QUOTE]

What context did you pick.?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65085087]I added one extra 0 for the figuresss percentage change. Will I only get one mark for that question?

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?[/QUOTE] budget deficit or export one? Increase of AD

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Simosos;65085279]its the same as a maths paper- if you have shown working out etc you will get the majority of the marks. One extra zero should only cost you 1 mark. I compleltey screwed my one up (calculation q) but i think I will have got an A as my 10 and 25 marker were good etc and think i have scored very highly on micro.

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?[/QUOTE] budget deficit or export one? Increase of AD[/QUOTE]

I did exports :/ think it may be wrong... Did you say economic growth for the first one? One answer was- reduce interest rates and business tax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accountantlolks)

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?
    What context did you pick.?[/QUOTE]

context 1... I feel confident for an A just annoyed that i made big mistake on calculation but meh my 10 marker and defintition and data comparisson should all be full marks and hopefully 21 on the essay or above.

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Simosos;65084015]ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output
    what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option[/QUOTE]

I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1807)
    I did context 2 and I thought 400.6 thousand meant 4006000 so I got the calculation answer wrong but showed my working. I also wrote down the figures in the comparison question with one too many 0s. Will I get any marks for either question?
    What was your answer? for the calculation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjohnson919)
    what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option
    I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.[/QUOTE]

What was B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjohnson919)
    what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option
    I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.[/QUOTE]

Was that a reduction in income tax or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubberbandit)
    What was your answer?
    It was completely wrong it was like 6.45%

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.