Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    Forgot to change my captain from Kroos to Payet. Was lagging some way behind anyway, but that's me done I think*
    Guarantee there's someone out there with 4 French players as subs who forgot to change them in.

I've got double French defence... which means Iceland will score from a scuffed cross in the 88th minute

ReputationRep:
    Where's the wildcard button at? *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Where's the wildcard button at? *
    Just make more than one and it'll ask if you want to use it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    One goal, 2 assists, 3 clean sheets and a clean sheet point so far...

If Portugal concede a cheap goal i'll be absolutely livid. Really need to make up ground after that Germany v Italy game saw me drop from 600 overall to 5k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    One goal, 2 assists, 3 clean sheets and a clean sheet point so far...

If Portugal concede a cheap goal i'll be absolutely livid. Really need to make up ground after that Germany v Italy game saw me drop from 600 overall to 5k.
    I went with Nani over Muller! Will switch for the final though :lol:

We were given too many transfers. It's pretty boring. Like 60% own Sanches and 91% Payet ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo (C) and Eddie Guerrero = ptzzzzz*
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I went with Nani over Muller! Will switch for the final though :lol:

We were given too many transfers. It's pretty boring. Like 60% own Sanches and 91% Payet ffs.
    Yeh I don't like rehauling half my team after each matchday. FPL model is much better.

When do you think FPL will launch? I reckon it'll be next Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh I don't like rehauling half my team after each matchday. FPL model is much better.

When do you think FPL will launch? I reckon it'll be next Wednesday
    Which team will you favour in the final? Probably going to have to go 8 and 3.

I have minimum 9 in the final. 6 transfers makes it so easy.

No idea; not thought about it! I do like having a low ID :sexface:*
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Which team will you favour in the final? Probably going to have to go 8 and 3.

I have minimum 9 in the final. 6 transfers makes it so easy.

No idea; not thought about it! I do like having a low ID :sexface:*
    Whoever wins tonight.

I only have 3 Germans and 2 Welsh so transfers will be easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Whoever wins tonight.

I only have 3 Germans and 2 Welsh so transfers will be easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everybody is going to have the same team. What's the plan? Risk Portugal for the rank? Could end up throwing it all away!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Everybody is going to have the same team. What's the plan? Risk Portugal for the rank? Could end up throwing it all away!
    Thing is everyone has Guerrero, Sanches and Ronaldo. Nani & Joao Mario also have high ownership.

Captain is going to play the biggest part. I can see Portugal playing ugly and the game being settled by a set piece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Thing is everyone has Guerrero, Sanches and Ronaldo. Nani & Joao Mario also have high ownership.

Captain is going to play the biggest part. I can see Portugal playing ugly and the game being settled by a set piece.
    Well, nobody will be starting Sanches as you only need 11.*

I think I'll captain Ronaldo. Or Griezmann.

Patricio
    Guerreiro
    Ronaldo.

8 Frenchies.*

Orrrrrrr take a massive punt on Portugal!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

FYI I backed Portugal 7 to 4 and captained Ronaldo. *
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    FYI I backed Portugal 7 to 4 and captained Ronaldo. *
    High risk high reward! I've got Patricio, Raphael, Sanches, Ronaldo & Nani (plus Mario who's benched). I presume you have all of them plus another defender?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    High risk high reward! I've got Patricio, Raphael, Sanches, Ronaldo & Nani (plus Mario who's benched). I presume you have all of them plus another defender?
    I went with Pepe and Fonte as my two defenders as they offer more from set pieces. I'd have been fuming if Guerreiro scored the freekick as I benched him.*

193rd overall. Not too bad. One bad GW cost me.*
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I went with Pepe and Fonte as my two defenders as they offer more from set pieces. I'd have been fuming if Guerreiro scored the freekick as I benched him.*

193rd overall. Not too bad. One bad GW cost me.*
    Should have played my WC for the 3rd group game as that's what ruined me. I did virtually nothing wrong other than that.

4k overall and demolished most of my leagues, so not a horrific result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Should have played my WC for the 3rd group game as that's what ruined me. I did virtually nothing wrong other than that.

4k overall and demolished most of my leagues, so not a horrific result.
    I think after the last 16 games made sense tbh, as otherwise you'd find it hard to get a squad of 15 all the way through imo.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.